Chapter 5: The Olympiad

Shikamaru’s POV

Uhh, what a drag. If I weren’t so lazy, I would kill Kakashi-sensei for that, but it’s so bothersome. Sakura, Sai and TenTen just went with me. Which was weird, there were more of us. It’s a drag to even think about it… I was so intended that I didn't even notice the girl above me. She hung upside down from the tree. She was looking at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, but you don’t look so smart. I don't understand what you're doing here."

"I don't get it either. I passed one test and the teacher sent me here immediately, what a drag."

"You are so uninterested…"

"And what about you? You are just hanging up on the tree…" She jumped down and made a somersault. Then she showed me some paper.

"These are my abilities." She boasted of graduating in the 11th grade. Wait, is that even possible? She is also two years older than me.

"If you're so smart, what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for some fools here and I think I found one."

"Uhh, I don't like arguing with women…"

"Don't be so boring! I just insulted you!"

"Do you think you're the first to tell me? Only Asuma sees something more in me… But only when I try, I'm not motivated."

"What kind of person are you?"

"Nara Shikamaru." She understood what I was talking about. I don‘t want to talk about anything anymore. I’m so bored.

"Temari, don't tell me I'm bothering you!"

"Well, a little…" She punched me to the ground and left.

"Man, this woman is so aggressive… What a drag." I had red swelling on my face.

"It's probably time to go to class…" I saw Sakura, Sai and Temari there. Wait, even TenTen, I forgot. But Temari frowned at me the whole time, what a drag…" Unfortunately, the only vacancy was next to her. I'm not even surprised, she‘s pretty scary.

"Okay, I see we're all here, with a few exceptions," said Kakashi-sensei. It took place at our school, so I'm not surprised.

"Don't delay and do it!" said some guy with make-up on his face. What a weirdo.

"Name?"

"Kankurou." He was sitting next to the red-haired boy. Unlike him, he looked smart.

"He’s right, sir," said that annoying woman next to me.

"Uhh, you are all impatient like Naruto. All right. Here are the papers. Do what you want with them," he said and threw it on the desk. What a bothersome teacher. Then he stopped paying attention to us and read a book. It's some porn for sure because he blushed at it.

Surprisingly, the test was quite simple. After half an hour, I handed it over. My only motivation was to be gone.

"Impossible!" said Temari when I handed it over.

"Well, I’m just an idiot, right?" I smirked and left.

"Tss!" She was angry, what a drag. Women are so complicated. After a quarter of an hour, Temari came to see me in the hallway.

"I’m surprised you are still here."

"Well, I want to make sure my work was not wasted."

"I will also wait for the results."

"Oi Temari, are you going?"

"Who are they?"

"My younger brothers."

"Go without me, Kankuro, Gaara!" she yelled at them. The red-haired man was staring at me.

"He’s… creepy."

"Oh no, he just often stares at people because he was always lonely. He doesn't know how to make contact. He's a little cute."

"I see." Temari and I waited another hour. We were still there with Sai, Sakura and TenTen. I guess it was a drag for others. I’m so jealous of them.

"Okay, here are the results!" said Kakashi-sensei and pinned it on the board.

"Where am I?! Where am I?!" She was pretty fired up.

"Impossible…"

"Huh? What happened?" She gave me a death stare. I probably won't live to see tomorrow.

"You, you stupid nerd are first!".

"Hmm…" I stroked my head.

"I’m second!"

"That’s bad?"

"Of course! I even lost to a loser like you!"

"Look." I showed her my results, where my IQ was written.

"It is not my fault."

"200 IQ?! You are supergenius!"

"Maybe…"

"You are not even happy?! You are super lucky to be born with this intelligence! I hate this kind of man!" She left with her clenched fists. She‘s going through it too much, what a drag. Well, I guess I’m going too…