Chapter 10: Temari's move

Naruto’s POV

I can’t wait to go to school! Yeah, I’m really excited today! And why is that? Well… hmm… I don’t even know, but since Neji told me the truth about those photos, I’m feeling alive again… I wonder why is that…

Well, I didn’t like the thought of Hinata being with Kiba. It got on my nerves, but now-!
Damnit! Now I remember that I sent her on a date with him! I’m really an idiot! I hope she didn’t fall in love with him or anything!

And why do I care? Because I finally know, what she means to me. It took me a long time to realize it, but now I know. I know that I love her! And I’m 100 percent sure! I would do anything for her-ttebayo! I guess that’s the feeling when you love someone...

Maybe I should ask Pervy Sage… Wait, rather not. He never lasted too long with one woman. He knows nothing about love! He just likes to fool around, that’s all! But maybe I will read his Icha-Icha Tactics. There could be some advice… I still had some time, so I took his book. He was in his work already. I read first ten pages and… It’s boring as hell!! How can someone read it?!! *Jiraiya sneezed*

Only a retard would read such a sh*t! *Kakashi sneezed too* Well, I have to do it by myself if I want to make it right. There’s no other way… It was already 7:30 am. I changed my clothes and took Kurama to my bag. But he stared at me suspiciously.

"W-what?"

"Can you explain me, why I smelled that stupid raccoon of you?"

"Raccoon??"

"Don’t play stupid, I know you met Shukaku."

"You don’t like each other, do you?"

"I hate him! He’s the weakest of us obviously, but he doesn’t want to admit it!"

"You? There’s more of you?"

"Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Goku, Kokuo, Saiken, Chomei, Gyuki and me. There’s nine of us and I’m obviously the strongest of them!" I laughed. Kurama and strongest? No way that lazy fox would be the strongest! It just likes to brag, dattebayo!

"Anyway, school is waiting, kid."

"Oh, you are right!" I buttoned my backpack and left a hole for Kurama to have enough air. I adjusted, changed into my uniform, and set off. I didn't want to be late today. Not today.

My motivation is much greater than my hatred for school, dattebayo! Today was a beautiful day and the sun was shining. By the way, we have been wearing summer uniforms since May. Otherwise, we would definitely be fried at that school.

When I came to school, Hinata was not there yet but I saw Sasuke, oh and Mieko. He wasn't very happy about my good mood. I would be surprised if he was. He loves when my life is turned upside down. In fact, it was he who convinced me of the love of Kiba and Hinata. I owe him for that! I clenched my fist.

But I have to wait. Today is Tuesday and the first hour we have Orochimaru and his final test. It's hard to admit, but Neji is a great teacher. But Hinata is definitely better. Oh! I also have to ask Shikamaru a few things. But… I don’t think I have to, heheh. I just saw him arriving to school with Temari.

"You didn't have to drive me. It will only bring attention, what a drag…!"

"Well, I don’t mind. But I'm glad to see you when you suffer, Shikamaru, so…" She pulled him close and kissed him on the lips. Shikamaru was shocked. He didn’t expect this from her. Although Temari is dominant.

They were making out for a while.  Shikamaru didn’t hold back anymore. Then she pulled off. She smirked.

"It was great, wasn’t it?!" She smiled with bright teeth.

"I, I guess…"Shikamaru was blushing. He was blushing!! That’s first time I saw him like this!!

"Well, enjoy the gossip, Nerd!" She said and drove away.

"W-what a troublesome women…" Shikamaru turned around. He saw everyone staring at him.

"Tss, that’s why I hate attention! Damn Temari! She did it on purpose!" Wow, I’ve never seen Shikamaru being so nervous! Heheh! But… AHH! He already kissed someone!! And I didn’t…! Hmm. Well, it’s not important anyway! Dattebayo! I met Sasuke on the stairs.

"Naruto, did you see it?!"

"Of course! Shikamaru is one lucky bastard!"

"Hinata wouldn’t like to hear this…" Sasuke smirked.

"Wait! No! Temari is not my type! She’s too, too scary! I’m jelous of Shikamaru! He kissed someone before of us!!"

"Oh, this… We still have a time, you know…"

"I’ll be 17 this October..!" I said.

"You know, I have an idea even if I don’t like it."

"What? What??"

"Well, since we have a great relationship with the girls… we could make a sleepover. All of us."

"Sleepover?? No way! I’m too young for this! And Pervy Sage didn’t teach me anything-ttebayo!"

"You stupid pervert! We wouldn’t go that far!! It would be innocent most of the time!"

"Oh, what a relief-ttebayo!"

"As expected from someone who’s living with a pervert," he said.

"Don’t compare me to him!! He’s the biggest pervert in the world!"

"Sure, sure. Calm down. I have a headache."

"But where do we do it?" I asked.

"Hmm, in my house. This weekend my mom will help Itachi with the twins and she won’t be home. I have a house to myself."

"I forgot that your father got arrested. I’m really sorry." I said.

"Well, it’s in the past. And dad has to pay for his sins. There’s no way out. But mom endured it badly. She had a depression for some time. I and Itachi helped her a lot. Izumi was helping too. Mom’s happy now when she has grandsons."

"I didn’t know that, but good for her."

"Yeah, let’s go…"

"Oh, yeah!" They went to the class. Hinata was already there. She was there early.

"It’s Hinata…" I swallowed. I was nervous for some reason. She sat with TenTen. And Sakura-chan sat with Ino. They are all now better friends. I sat with Sasuke.