Chapter 4: Strict Temari

Naruto’s flashback

Damn Pervy Sage!!! He told me to ran… 10 km!!! Why is... this sign telling me… that I ran... here 30… km…? I was breathing deeply.

"Sir, what are you doing here?"

"Huh, a cop? Why?"

"Something bad happened here not so long ago so we must be careful. I was ordered to guard this area. Suspected people are not allowed in…"

"Guard this? You're as old as me…"

"It’s true that I’m sixteen. Your name?"

"Uzumaki… Naruto."

"I see. Where do you live?"

"In Konoha."

"Konoha? That’s suspicious…"

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It was someone from Konoha who attacked us… Never mind…"

"I-I see…"

"Why are you here?"

"Because that old pervert sent me here… I’m training!!" I said cheerily.

"T-training? Why?"

"One day I will surpass my father. One day I’ll be the head of the FBI…"

"A-agent?!" he asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"B-because I’m FBI agent…"

"What?!!! How?? Tell me your secret-ttebayo!!"

"M-my father trained me at very young age. I was so good that he was afraid I would take advantage of it and that I will attack the city. H-he wanted me to die and sent skilled agents to kill me. But I defeated them. Since then I don’t have any friends. Everyone thought that I will betray them and was scared of me… That’s why I’m rather alone…"

"Just because of your father??"

"He was murdered 3 years ago… And after that I became FBI agent…"

"And who’s the head of FBI?"

"It’s… Uchiha Madara…"

"U-Uchiha?!"

"I have never seen his face, but he’s good and extremely skilled." That’s suspicious. Uchiha Obito… Uchiha Madara… Is there no connection between them?

"Oi Narutoo!!!" yelled Neji. Neji?!? What is he doing here?!! What have I done?!!

End of flashback

Naruto told us his story. So Gaara is working for FBI. As expected from him. That’s why he can afford this apartment. But that also means he’s not going to school… Or maybe he’s doing it like me. From home. Well, it’s not my business anyway, I won’t ask something so private.

"So Temari, you and Shikamaru…" Naruto payed attention to Temari. He can’t mind his own business. I feel sorry for her.

"What’s with that? Did that lazy idiot say something?"

"N-no, I thought you two are dating." She smirked.

"That would be a drag for him and I don’t want to date him. He’s too… lazy and he’s nerd."

"Temari, but you are nerd too!"

"Shut up, Kankurou!!" she yelled and blushed.

"Ouch, I said too much," said Kankurou.