Chapter 36: Trapped

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains scene of kidnapping, drugging and threat of sexual assault, if this is too much, you may want to skip to the next chapter

I opened my eyes after much effort, feeling so unbelievably groggy I could hardly even comprehend I was awake. My limbs didn't want to move, everything felt so heavy. Like I'd been drugged.

Oh fuck...

I slowly got my eyes open and at first my vision was blurry but eventually the room came into focus. I was in a small, dark room, seemingly alone. It was freezing and the jacket I put on earlier was gone. That was less concerning than the fact my wrists and ankles were bound to the chair I was sitting on.

My heart started racing and my eyes darted around the room uselessly; I couldn't see very well because it was so damn dark. I pulled at my restraints but they were so tight they were cutting into me. I whimpered and rocked the chair back and forth. Maybe if I broke the legs of the chair, I could at least get my ankles out. I wouldn't be as vulnerable.

I almost had the chair rocked over enough when the door opened and a light flickered on. Philip was at my side instantly, stopping the chair from falling.

"You," I breathed, narrowing my eyes at him. "What the fuck is your problem?? Let me go!"

"Can't," he said, crouching in front of me and holding up a needle. "You're too valuable."

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said, squirming as he brought the needle to my arm. "Get the fuck away from me!"

"Relax," he said, grabbing my arm and holding me steady as the needle sunk into my arm, withdrawing my blood. He moved to another spot on my arm and brought up a different needle loaded with I didn't know what. I watched in fear as he stuck the needle in and pushed the liquid out into me bloodstream. "See? That wasn't so difficult, was it?" He said, patting my knee. "Sit tight. I'll see you again soon."

"Soon? What the fuck, dude??" I screamed, starting to feel dizzy and groggy again. "What do you want from me?"

"We'll see when that shit is flushed out of your system," he smirked, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

His words made no sense, when what was flushed out of my system? He just put something else in me. Something that was making me... Very... Unable... To focus...

Shit.

I had no idea how much time had passed but it happened again. I could barely open my eyes. I slowly got them open, finding the same scene I had before I passed out. Panic overcame me and I did the only thing I could think of- I started screaming as loud as I could. Maybe wherever I was, someone would hear screaming and check it out. Someone would know something was wrong.

"Really?" Phillip sighed as he opened the door, clamping his hand around my mouth. "No one can hear you. The only thing you're doing is pissing everyone off," he said, kneeling next to me and removing his hand from mouth, bringing up two needles again. "Just cooperate and it'll be painless."

"Don't," I croaked. "Just tell me what you want from me. I can't cooperate if I don't know what's going on."

"You'll find out soon enough." It was the only thing he said. Then he took my blood again, injected me with something else again. And again, I didn't last long. The heaviness came back, the grogginess, the dizziness, until my eyes shut without my permission and everything went black.

I woke again, my head pounding and my body shivering in the bold. I slowly opened my eyes and found it wasn't just some horrible nightmare like I was hoping, I was still in the room. Everything was the same except this time there was a gag tied around my head. The fear came faster this time and I whimpered, trying to rock the chair again.

Huntedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें