Dr Strange- Quiet Theyll Hear⚠️

⚠️⚠️Smut ⚠️⚠️

Strange and i had just returned from a mission. Upon entering the kah mataj we headed to our shared room, trying our best to avoid wong or the ancient one.

As the door closed behind me Stephen pressed me up against it, his hand around my throat.

"Stephen," i breathed heavily.

He pressed his body closer to mine and his lips to my ear.

"do you want me?" he whispered, his voice deep and husky

"Always, " i muttered out.. My breathing grew heavier as he pulled off our shirts, pressing his chest to mine. I could feel his heat radiate through me as he finally took my lips with his. The kiss was hungry and lust ful as he pushed my head into his. I kneaded his hair with my fingers pulling hard. He moaned and grunted into the kiss making me even more turned on.

He pushed me down into the bed and tugged off my pants. He crawled between my legs and began to suck at my neck. His cheeks hollowed as he found my sweet spot and he nibbled at it with his teeth. After he finished his attack on my neck he blew hot air onto the love bites he had left causing shivers down my spine. He tugged me further beneath him and kissed me hungrily once more, before groping my ass. He slid down my body and placed his member at my entrance before sinking in. He moved slowly at first, allowing me to adjust to his large size. I nodded and he began to move, burrying his head in the crook of my neck. His thrusts were fast and deep hitting my spot each time. I knew i wouldn't last long as he pummeled me to the bed, my nails scratching up his back roughly. Blood trickled wherr my nails had scrapped his back, and i raised my legs, clasping them around his waist. I began to moan loudly as his thrusts became sloppier and i neared my peak. "shh," he beckoned, pulling his finger between my teeth to silence me. I moaned loud in climax as his hand muffled my screams as he collapsed on top of me. He gave me one last loving kiss before we crawled under the sheets and his arm snaked around my waist.

(sorry if these are terrible, please leave requests)