Steve X Avenger Reader- Drunk

As usual, stark held a celebratory party in his mansion to mark the end of a mission. Although as the night progressed, we all found ourselves getting tipsier.

"hey, lets play truth or dare," nat giggled.

"what are you, 13?" stark laughed.

"okok, bruce, truth or dare?" bucky asked.

"uhh im not playing but i suppose, truth?" he asked apprehensivley.

"hmmm, who do you fancy?" bucky laughed.

Bruce and nat awkwardly locked eyes.

"NO WAY!" I shouted.

Bruce nodded shyly and i ran to hug him.

"congrats guys," thor chuckled.

"ok, steve, truth or dare?" Bruce slurred, swigging vodka.

"dare,"

"give a lap dance to the most attractive person in this room,"

Obviously i expected steve to walk over to natasha, but when he stood and locked eyes with me i was startled. He attempted to walk over sensually making us all giggle. I erupted in laughter as he began to twerk and flex his muscles. It didn't help that i had a hugeeee crush on him but it was hilarious and sexy none the less.

"okay stark, truth or dare?"

"truth"

"craziest place youve had sex?" i asked.

Tony simply thought for a second and then replied, "mid-air"

An eruption of  yeahs and boos filled the room in either triumph or disgust.

"going for a smoke, be right back," i replied, walking out onto the balcony.

I puffed at my cigarette as i felt 2 hands wrap around my waist from behind. I turned slightly to see Steve's face buried in my neck.

"y/n i need to tell you something," he mumbled.

"what is it?"

"i think i love you," he said, releasing the hug as i turned to face him. I cupped his face and returned his affections with a slow and tender kiss.

As we rejoined the party clapping and cheering ensued from the rest of the avengers, making the two of us blush.