Loki- Savage⚠️⚠️

Loki and i teleported back to asgard ad we returned from our latest mission. His face was covered with grazes and bruises, alongside mine, my lip bust and my eye blacked.

We heard another planet from a distant universe had decided to come over in some ship so we shut it down before they reached our galaxy.

"damn they were hard," i huffed, taking a seat on his bed.

"not as hard as me," he smirked.

My eyes went wide and i desperately tried to avoid his buldge.

"dont be so crude," i laughed, getting up to gently slap his arm.

With care yet power, he pushed me down into the bed with my hands above my head.

"loki," i breathed as he moved in between my legs.

"im in charge," he growled, before attaching his lips to my neck.
We shuffled further up the bed and he hovered over me, sucking and biting at my sweet spot. I lowered my hand to palm his hard on and he pinned it above my head.

He climbed off me to rummage in his drawers before returning with cuffs. He cuffed my hands to the head board and continued to kiss down my body, peeling off my clothes as he went.

"thats not fair yours are still on!" i whined.

His hand wrapped around my throat and he growled "keep your mouth shut and youll get what you wish for,"

I stayed silent as he reached my panties, pulling them off with his teeth as he bore his eyes into mine.

He allowed his breath to tease me before licking a strip up my heat. I supressed my moans by biting my lip as he sucked and blew hot air onto my clit. I knew i wouldnt last long as he entered a finger inside of me, still licking at my clit. His fingers moved faster as he added a thumb to my clit, which moved in circles alongside his lapping tongue. My thighs began to shake and my eyes watered as i bet back a loud moan, releasing into his mouth.

He got up and took off his clothes before crawling up to my face and placing his member at my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip before he shoved himself in roughly. I gagged but he forced himself deeper, pulling harshly at my hair. I grew wetter as he bucked his hips up, releasing in me. As the liquid trickled down my throat he pulled out and positioned himself between my legs.

"dont make a sound," he ordered as he rammed his length inside of me. He placed his head in the crook of my neck as he pounded into me, angling himself up into my g spot. I bit his shoulder and whimpered as he picked up the pace, sucking at my boobs and hitting my spot rapidly. I wrapped my legs around him as i felt him twitch and release. He moaned loudly before rubbing my clit hard and finishing me off.

"thats what you get for being obedient," he smirked.