Natasha X Reader - Fight Me ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Set in iron man 2, where tony meets natasha and natasha spars happy in the ring.
--------------------------------------------------

My name is y/n l/n. One of new yorks finest buisnesswomen. The finest celebrities and billionares call upon me at every opportunity, and they pay big. If i dont receive 7 figures a day, it hasn't been a productive day. So when i got a phonecall from a guy named happy, from stark industries, i headed over immediately.

Upon arriving i parked my porsche in the vip area, flipping up my ray bands and fixing my hair. I went for a casual but classy, peep toe, Ruby red heel with a low cut, bodycon dress, with a deep v neckline. I laced my fingers in diamonds as usual, complimenting my acyclics and dazzling ear rings. My y/c hair was curled into tight ringlets, pinned back to display my chest perfectly.

I hoped my rich, spoilt persona would charm over every billionare. Even tony stark.

After reaching the roof level i was met with a large, open penthouse suite, fit with a bar and a large longue area.

"good evening miss l/n, im pepper potts, PA and supervisor of mr stark, pleasure to meet your acquaintance," the cheerful blonde smiled, shaking my hand.

"pleasure," i smiled, offering her a wink.

A man dressed in a black tux, thought
quite dishevelled, appearing to be tapping away at a holographic screen.

I coughed.

"oh, yes, you, tony stark, nice to meet you, y/n? Is it?" he stumbled, still not turning to face me.

"what a polite way to treat a lady, i do hope you treat pepper here better than this," i snorted.

"one second, pepper, grab her a drink will you?,"

Pepper sighed, and walked us over to the bar.

"oh ignore him, he's hard to work with, would you like a drink?"

"Yes please, apple martini, shaken, not stirred if you will," i smiled, adjusting my Ruby ring.

Pepper handed me the drink, which i nearly spat out when i turned to face mr stark. He had finally graced me with his gaze, and an obvious gaze it was.

"eyes up here, thanks," i chirped.

"ahem, my apologies, so miss y/n, or rather, ruby, by the looks of your outfit, i have a task for you, a one of which i am willing to pay billions,"

"go on,"

"you must act as my girlfriend to the public eye, your highly attractive, respectable, rich, everything they expect me to want. However i know, thats not all your capable of, is it?" he smirked.

He then pulled up holograms of my late job.

An assasin.

Pictures and videos of my unbeatable techniques were displayed all around the room, reminding me of some of my most fantastic assassinations.

" now, thats a real buisnesswoman, " he chuckled.

"indeed, mr stark, indeed,"

"im right in saying you were offered to join the avengers initiative?"

"yes, thats correct,"

"why did you decline?"

"im no hero, im an assasin of criminals and tyrants,"

"that is heroic in itself," he explained.

"no, it is not. And i would never join an organisation, i work alone."