Sub! Bucky X Reader - Wakandas Secret

Request by Oliviamae15
----------------—-----------------------------

Following this mornings meeting, t'challa made it clear the avengers wouldn't be arriving for about 4 weeks.

Currently, only bucky and i resided in wakanda, alongside the tribe, t'challa, and his close men.

After many gruelling weeks, bucky metal arm had finally been completed. Following his fight with stark, he lost his arm, and t'challa knew it would damage his skills as a warrior without 2 functioning arms.
So he opted for vibranium. The worlds strongest, and most difficult to obtain, of all metals.

Bucky seemed to appreciate it, but he was lenient on the gratitude. Perhaps he was embarrassed for loosing his arm in the first place? Who knows.

All i know, is that he isnt in fighting shape, and he sure as hell aint up to wakanda standards. T'challa flew me in 2 years ago, as a trainer, making sure wakanda was protected by land, and people. If they couldn't protect their place, they were out. And barnes sure as hell, was lacking in that department.

I saw him earlier today, on the premises that we would meet 3 hours before nightfall, on the plain of grass, to seek out his skills in battle.

Sure enough, he was quater of an hour late.

"can you tell the time, barnes?"

"uh- yes, i got caught up-"

"thanos, does not get caught up," i spat.

"my apologies, ma'am," he said lowering his gaze.

"now, let's spar, before the sun sets entirely," i ordered, getting into stance.

I swung the first blow, landing a firm punch to his arm, thankful, that it wasnt his metal one. He retaliated, grabbing my arm and twisting my around so that his chest was pressed against my back. I bucked my hips, kicking him in the shins until he released me.

From there i jumped, swiveling my legs around so that my thighs crushed his face, a move i learned from miss romanoff. Now on his back on the damp grass, his head trapped between my thighs, he flipped us over. Resting between my legs, pinned my wrists above my head and kneed my legs to the floor.

"hows that for sparring?" he smirked.

"why you cocky little-" i began, arching my hips until i was atop him, straddling his hips.

Thankfully, we were behind a clearing of trees, otherwise onlookers may have thought this inappropriate.

By now, he was pinned beneath me, like an ant under a boot.

" know this, barnes, you will always submit to the will of your superiors," i snarled, tightening my grip.

I felt a small ammount of pressure on my thigh, turning betroot red in realisation.

This was turning him on.

I could feel his slight buldge begin to tease my thigh.

" barnes? " i asked, eyes wide.

He only turned his head away from me, his teeth nibbling his lip.
I grabbed his chin, turning his cold eyes to me. Dragging my thumb across his lips, i earned faint, trembling breaths from the man. The winter soldier subdued under my thumb.

"tell me to stop," i plead, he remained quiet.

His buldge now tenting his leather trousers, aching to be freed from his pants. Eyes now hooded and lustful, aching for friction.

I rasied my hips, slowly dragging my clothes ass across his buldge.
His head threw back against the ground, eyes rolling up into his skull.
With each swivel of my hips his breathing became more erratic and desperate, aching for my touch.

I stood up, tugging off my t shirt and shorts, before staring at his splayed out form.

"kneel at my feet," i smirked.

He moaned, crawling to his knees infront of my heat, only covered by a thong.

"go on, take what you crave,"

He pulled down my thong and spread my legs apart slighty, before wrapping his lips around my clit. Sucking like a needy little pet, enjoying all my drenched heat has to offer. He took the sensitive bud between his teeth, lapping up my juices with desperate swirls of his tongue, pleasuring me until i release hard in his mouth.

"Do you want to taste my high?"

"yes," he breathed raggedly, swirling his tongue inside of me. Soon after, i released against his lips and he swallowed it needily, accepting my peak.

"i think a reward is in order love, what do you want most?" i cooed, stroking his hair.

"your lips around my cock," he mumbled.

"oh, i can certianly do that," i moaned, pushing him onto his back once again.

From there he pulled off his top, and i unzipped his jeans, dragging them down his legs, throwing them a short distance from us.

By now the moon was visible, and the precum seeping down his large member glistened in the moonlight. Tempting my tongue to taste it.

At first, i licked around his base, before rubbing my thumb over his needy head. He moaned loudly, fists bawled. I began trailing my tongue across his slit, before opening my throat, taking in his thick length to the very base. I wretched around his delicious member, eyes watering as he up thrust into my throat.

From his breathing i could tell he was close, so i grasped the shaft, slapping his tip across my tongue as my hand worked the rest of his length.
It wasn't long before he came in harsh spurts, releasing all over my tongue.

"good boy," i moaned, swallowing every last drop of his fine seed. He lay there, panting, riding out his high.

"my god, i will definitely come on time next time," he breathed.