Bruce Banner -⚠️ Theory Of Reproduction

As i walked into the lab i found Bruce in his usual spot, experimenting.

"whats the analysis today proffessor?" i smirked playfully.

"the neutrons on the plasmite seem to be reacting with the magnetic field, it can also tamper with human emotions and static currents," he explained.

"how so?" i asked.

"well, the heat energy transferred makes it possible for the nearest bldy to recieve these heat transmitions in a certian, cough, area," he said sheepishly.

"okay, show me how it works doctor,"

Bruce turned on the plasmite ball as rays shot from all angles. After it stopped a small tingling sensation was left on my heat.

"see what i mean?" he asked.

"indeed i do dr,"

"would you like me to help fix your injury miss l/n?" he smirked.

"why yes doctor, it appears i have an ache in the groin,"

I slowly walked over to Bruce and he placed his hands on my ass, before pulling me into his lap. I straddled his hips and nibbled at his neck, before unzipping his trousers.

Slowly and carefully i lowered myself onto his member. With each thrust of his hips up into mine my stomach tightened. I gradually increased my pace as my hands wound in his hair, pulling it roughly. Each time i did his skin turned slightly green, before dizzolving back to its natural tan colour.

"over the desk," he ordered, throwing his equipment onto the floor. He hiked down my panties further until they reached my angles as he parted my legs.

I felt his hands resting on my ass until he slowly entered, moans echoing through the room. His thrusts became harder and faster as he pushed me further against the desk. I felt myself release as his thrusts became sloppier and he pulled out, cumming on my ass.

I helped him to clean up his equipment and then we took a shower, before trying to rebuild his lab.