Chapter # 6✨

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!!

First of all thank you so much for your prayers and love....

The reports came negative but I am still having the stupid fever and flu...

This surprise update is to celebrate your love for this story and for showing your love....

So SURPRISEEEEEEEEE!!!!💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻✨✨✨😂😂😂

I know that you all will think I never keep my words and always update earlier but what can I say... I wanted to reveal the truth soon... It's eating me alive 😂

OK SO FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT MANNAT IS ACTING LIKE A SPINELESS WOMAN IN THIS CHAPTER... It's just for this chapter...

Because that girl was bearing everything like you all are calling her sati and Darya dill and all those cute names ( note the scarscam) for her family so what will one more chap will do right?????

,😂😂😂😂😂

This chapter is just a filler one and don't hate Umer because he will play an important role for revealing the truth...

I will now update on Monday... And only on Monday... No blackmailing 😂😂😂

Enjoy the update 😉

..................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨....................

"سلسلے جو وفا کے رکھتے ہیں
حوصلے بھی انتہا کے رکھتے ہیں
ہم کبھی بدعا نہیں دیتے
ہم سلیقے دعا کے رکھتے ہیں
اُن کے قدم بھی چلتے دیکھتے ہیں
وہ جو دامن بچا کے رکھتے ہیں
ہم نہیں ہے شکست کے قائل
ہم سفینے جلا کے رکھتے ہیں
جس کو جانا ہے وہ چلا جائے
ہم دیے جلا کے رکھتے ہیں
ہم بھی کتنے عجیب ہیں یاروں
درد کو دل بنا کے رکھتے ہیں"

(Silsilay jo wafa k rakhtay hain
Hoslay intihaa k rakhtay hain

Hum kabhi bad-u-wa nahi dety
Hum sliqay Duaa k rakhtay hain

Un k kadam b jaltay daikhtay hain
Woh jo daman bacha k rakhtay hain

Hum nahi hai shikast k kaail
Hum safinay jalla k rakhtay hain

Jis ko jaana hai woh challa jaye
Hum diye sab bujha k rakhtay hain

Hum b kitnay ajeeb hain yaron
Dard ko Dil bana k rakhtay hain..!!!)

.......................💔💔💔💔💔💔.....................

She sat facing the chair beside the bed, where he lay lifeless and in a deep sleep with machines and tubes attached to his body.

Colour was coming back to his skin and his wounds are healing better. She sighed as she looked at the wall clock, 7:20 pm.

She sends umer and Jannat to eat something, they are all worried for him. The elders were here all evening and Adam just went to drop them home.

After that, he will come back and stay outside the room, with Umer as the twins stay inside.

Life becomes more complicated and difficult, the man they all hate and hurt was now on the bed dependent on machines for life.

It's been one week, one week of intense pain and tears.

He was put into an induced coma for better healing of his brain that got minor swelling with two cracked ribs, one fractured right leg and one cracked left hand with multiple cuts and bruises.