💘

"Dushman dil ka aisa man ka yeh met hai
Jag se nirali iss khel ki , yeh reet hai
Jeet mein haar hai , haar mein jeet hai
Ishq ishq hai maidane nahin jang da
Haaye
Ishq di gali vichoo koi koi langda"

They reach home chatting and laughing about their day and moved inside finding the lights off and sighing in relief.

They moved toward the kitchen to eat something as they skip the dinner and their running section has left them hungry.

But the moment, they started plating food the lights turned on and an intimidating voice speak making both of them startled as they gulped their saliva in fear.

"Where the hell were you guys?"

Maham closed her eyes ready to get scolded and Affan squeezed her hand giving her reassurance that he will handle this.

But before he can look at Maham the person again spoke.

"Tell me where were you or I have to get it out of you both?"

They looked at each other and turned around to explain to Naseem beghum that why they come late with another excuse.

The fear clear in their eyes but the moment they saw the person behind them, they were more surprised.

In front of them stood the 18 years old drama queen of their house Hina Ahmed Qureshi who was an expert in mimicking her mother.

  She pulled prank on everyone especially her father who almost had a heart attack each time she caught him eating ice cream at night and got a beating from her father.

She was trying her best to control her laugh at their stunt faces but soon a booming laugh escapes her mouth.

"You guys should thank me because of me and Baba you are safe from mama bashing,"

She was bragging about her skills as her brother moved toward her and twisted her ears as she yelled in pain.

"Bhai leave... Dard ho raha hai Bhai, please...Mahi api please tell him to leave me. Please!!!"

Maham looked at him with pleading eyes but he shook his head and focus on his baby sister who nearly gave him a heart attack today.

"You love pranking... Haina... Hina Gina... Today I will teach you a lesson you brat,"

He slapped her head and left her who was glaring at him but soon turned toward Maham as she looked at her with accusing eyes, Maham mouthed sorry to her.

"Don't look at her like this now... Tell me why are you here this late and why did you scare us Hina?"

He raised his eyebrows at his baby sister who was not a baby anymore.

As she rewards him with her glare but spoke nevertheless.

"Mama was so angry at you guys for skipping dinner again and coming late so Baba and I planned to warn you and then stall mama to rest and Don't take the stress... Baba was on mama duty to distract her and I was here to help you with the food but as you are already having it so I will now go to bed before you go all berserk on me,"

She narrowed her eyes at them who looked at her sheepishly and turned to go to her room.

But before going she dropped a bomb on them, one that shook Maham to the core and made her gulp.