💞

"Ever it has been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

- Khalil Gibran

Rawalpindi is a beautiful city of Pakistan, surrounded by mountains that are mostly green but start showing hints of snowy white as you move further up north.

The layer covering the atmosphere had an aura of brightness as the light flickered through it and reached the surface of Earth, making it a bit scorching.

The sun finding its way from the horizon to the summit of the sky pierced it's lucid sunlight to the people which made their faces plastered with an eerie glow, squinting eyes, and glittered demeanor.

The birds were soaring high with so much zeal and zest that could bring courage to even a derelict for the search of betterment in life.

White fluffy clouds dotted the azure blue sky as the sun beamed beatifically, casting a golden glow upon the earth.

In all this beautiful masterpiece of nature, life goes on. A girl was huffing as she almost ran to catch up with her only friend who was the center of attraction for everyone, as all the boys were drooling at the walking Aphrodite and girls were throwing daggers at her full of envy and jealousy.

Saleeha loves her friend so much but her being grumpy was never her best moments. At least she caught hold of her friend as they reached the library.

"What the hell Manizeh? I was calling you and running after you but you are moving like your world is on fire," Saleeha yelled receiving a warning glare from the librarian.

she muttered an apology and again moved behind her stupid friend.

"What got your panties in the twist lady? It's just morning and you are already in a sour mood. Now start speaking before I will go mad," she again spoke angrily.

Her friend looked upward with a burning glare which was telling her to not provoke her more but Saleeha was just as much stubborn as her.

She just rolled her eyes at her and raised her eyebrows waiting for the angry bird to tell her the reason.

The shining hazel eyes are burning with anger and frustration, the magnificent features of the angry beauty more enhanced by her cute pout and rosy cheeks with anger

Her brown tresses shadowing her face and cascading waterfalls reached down her waist. With one final glare at her stubborn friend, she opens her mouth.

"That stupid... Idiot Shahroz Sheikh... He thinks that he was some royalty or he owns me. He tried to propose me in front of everyone. He was lucky he just gets one slap instead of a proper beating. No one can mess with Manizeh Khawar Khan and walk away without the return gift," She spoke angrily.