💞

"From now on you will never be alone,  even when we are separated, or even when death itselfs parts us...
I shall remain with you and love you till my last breath deary..."

The most awaited day for the Khan family arrived, today was Mansha mehndi function and the whole town was invited. The house was surrounded by the fresh fragrance of flowers such as roses and jasmine all Mansha's favourite. 

Faiz Khan and Taimoor arranged everything as they wanted to make this day memorable for Mansha and it's also a celebration for Manizeh coming back home.

The whole day was spent in working and running around. In all this hustle-bustle the happiest were Shazir and Manizeh as they were testing food samples for tonight function. They have pleaded Faiz khan to give that specific duty to them and he laughed at their beaming faces when he agreed.

Mir Taimoor Khan was coming from a hectic day at the office. He has been going to office since he came here and he resigned from his temporary job as an English literature lecturer. 

He was handling his duties again relieving his father from all the extra duties so he can concentrate on Mansha's wedding preparations. He also took some responsibilities and was pleased with the decoration of the white palace.

It was looking like a bride after so many years, the last time this house was so illuminated and jovial was at his wedding that reminded him of his little cute wife who was again avoiding him.

 He chuckled at her attempts but she didn't know he was following her like a shadow, he knew her every move.

He going toward his room when he heard a sweet voice from the living room and smirked when he knew who that voice belonged to. He goes toward the direction and stands arm crossed his chest leaning against the wall as he observed the mesmerising sight in front of him. 

His little wife was devouring the food like it was the last thing on the earth.

"This is heaven...it's so yummy,"

 she mumbled busy in eating the Ice cream that she didn't notice his presence.

The blissful expression and the voices she made were stirring his inner beast but he controls himself but suddenly he narrowed his eyes when he saw Shazir with her.

He knew he didn't have to be jealous of his baby brother but seeing her with someone else made his blood boil. He faked a cough that was enough to get the attention of the two food monsters.

Shazir swallowed the bite as he saw his brother expression and vanished from the room, mumbling how scary his brother was.

Manizeh was looking at him a spoonful of kulfa ice-cream mid-air. 

He controls his smile as Manizeh was looking like a fish as she opened and closed her mouth. He moved toward Manizeh but she ran away in the speed like Usain bolt.

He chuckled at her antics and shook his head as he picked the ice cream bowl she abandon on the table before fleeing away.

He picked the spoon that his wife was using mere seconds ago and goes toward his room to devour the remaining treat but he just wanted to eat Manizeh leftover.

 He smiled at her cuteness and eat the ice cream happily.

"Cute... My cute fairy... My wifey," he spoke smirking.

.......

In the night Manizeh was getting ready for the mehndi function in the same pistachio color frock with churidar and off-white embroidered dupatta that Taimoor has selected for her.