Epilogue 💘

"Mere hisse ki khushi ko hansi ko, Tu chahe aadha kar
Chahe le le tu meri zindagi par, Ye mujh se vaada kar

Uske ashqon pe... ghamon pe dukhon pe... Har uske zakhm par...
Haq mera hi rahe har jagah... har ghadi... haan umar bhar

Ab faqat ho yahi woh rahe mujh me hi...
Woh juda kehne ko bichhde na par kabhi...

Meri kismat ke har ek panne pe... Mere jeete jee baad marne ke
Mere har ek kal, har ek lamhe me... Tu likh de mera use

Aye Khuda... aye Khuda... jab bana uska hi bana"

4 years later

It is the time when the day casts away the cloak of night. The lovers of morning walk stop on their way to look at the sunrise.

The first rays of the sun are cool and bracing to the eyes. At Karachi, the beauty of the sunrise is beyond description.

As the sun gets higher in the sky, the day's activity begins. Plants and trees feast on the rays of the sun.

Late risers miss the beauty of the sunrise. It is a rare joy to be awakened at sunrise.

She parked the car in the driveway as she came back from the long shift, tired as hell but still relieved to come back.

She locked the car and nodded at the gatekeeper, pulling keys out of her bag but before she can use them the door opened.

"Another late night shift!!! Maham you didn't take care of yourself, Bacha,"

Maham bit her tongue as she holds her ear mumbling sorry, but soon was enveloped into the warmth that she yearn since her childhood.

"Sorry, Tayi Ammi... I know you were worried but when duty calls we have to obey,"

Naseem beghum patted her cheeks and ushered her toward her room.

"I can understand. Now go before your Bacha party wake up calling mama... Mama around the house,"

Maham and Naseem beghum chuckled at that, Maham nodded her head.

"Ok I will but don't you dare to go to the kitchen I will make breakfast myself... You go and rest... I will come back after getting fresh and checking up on the devils...,"

"Not going to happen... You have to take care of yourself. You are always running around so you go and rest I will take care of everything...,"

Maham smiled at her Tayi Ammi and went toward the room.

As Maham was going away Naseem beghum keep looking at her and a lone tear escapes her eye in guilt and regret.

'how can I hate someone so pure... I am sorry bacha... Allah Pak mujhe maaf krdena,' Naseem beghum mumbled as she went to her room.

Naseem beghum has regretted all her misdoings and mistakes.

The whole Qureshi family left her alone after her encounter with Maham living at Affan apartment.

That one month of isolation changed her, she went to Affan house and begged forgiveness from everyone specially Maham and baby Mahi.

She accepted them and keep asking for forgiveness to this day.

Maham and baby Mahi being the purest souls forgive her and they live happily now in Qureshi house.

Maham walked to her room with a beautiful smile on her face, she opened the door and smile more widely when she saw her whole world.