💘

"Beete Lamhon Ko Fir Se Jeene Ke Liye
Juda Hona Zaroori Hai Samjha Kar
Raat Jitni Bhi Dilchasp Ho Saiyan
Subah Hona Zaroori Hai Samjha Kar

Khuda Hafiz Oh Mere Yaara
Mile Ya Na Mile Dobara
Rahunga Main Sada Tera

Khuda Haafiz Oh Mere Yaara
Safar Bedard Besahara
Muhafiz Ho Khuda Tera

Daastaan Teri Meri Kitni Azeeb Hai
Paas Tu Nahi Fir Bhi Sabse Kareeb Hai

Khuda Hafiz Oh Mere Yaara
Jo Pal Tere Bin Guzara Hai
Usme Bhi Nishaan Tera"

.............................

The wedding preparations started with all the hustle-bustle and Naseem beghum put all the responsibilities on Maham.

Her poor heart broke every time she saw Affan with Minal.

Minal was coming daily, either for shopping or meeting Naseem but each time Minal will act all sweet and nice with Maham in front of everyone and behind their back, she will never let any chance go as she taunted Maham.

Minal and Naseem were enjoying every bit of Maham pain as they will make her do all work for the wedding.

Hina was so angry in all this that she fought with her mother and deny to do any work of this sham that earn her a slap but she gladly take it for her api.

Maham was falling apart with each passing day, Affan was either busy on his phone talking with Minal or doing office work.

She had already lost her best friend but the thought of him with someone else and that someone else being Minal shred her soul apart.

She took each bitter word, each insult with a broken smile for him but he had already forgotten her.

Maham was packing the bag when Hina barged in her room with blazing eyes and raging anger.

When she saw Maham busy in packing clothes it scared her.

Maham looked upward with a blank expression trying to muster every ounce of courage to smile at Hina.

But she finds smiling difficult when her heart was paining and soul was scattering.

"Api... Why are you packing your clothes? Are you going anywhere?"

Hina quickly moved toward her holding her hands asking the question but the fear was clear in her eyes.

Maham swallowed her tears and smiled weakly at her cousin who was more than a sister for her.

She cupped Hina's face and made her sit on her bed finding words to tell her baby cousin the reason for her packing.

"Hina... Baby listen to me... I am going from here,"

"That's good api... Take me with you then... We will come after this drama ends,"

Hina spoke innocently but Maham shook her head trying hard to control her tears but damn she was getting weak.

"No baby... I am going for good... I got a job opportunity abroad,"

Maham has called her supervisor about the job opportunity abroad and luckily she still has a spot.

It's like her LORD wanted her to go away, so she talked with her Taya Abu.

Ahmed Sahab was angry at first, disappointed but in the end, he agreed as he wanted the best for his Mahi.