𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!!

Asalam o alaikum and hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who joined me in this journey. This is my first book on wattpad and watching your hardwork and words reaching people and how they appreciate you, it means alot.

Being a wattpad author didn't sound like a big work or interesting thing?

But I understand their struggle after I became one. Balancing life and our passion side by side, it's too much but there are many people out there who doesn't let life stop them.

As you all know I went on unannounced hiatus for almost one year... It was not planned but sometimes we have to just go with flow.

First due to health issues I stopped posting and writing, when I get a little better, I had writer block, then life remind me how I am to a human along with wattpad being mean to me.

My wattpad didn't work for like 4-5 months, not without VPN but the VPN used to crash other apps for me.

Now you all will think what this have to do with the important announcement?

It does. Even if everything happens in life for a reason and we accept it even when we don't want to. I have also noticed something.

There is one specific story of mine that got attention of many people. Everyone has their own pov and I respect everyone and their opinions.

Before going on hiatus, my story, muntazir got many people attention. Yes, the second marriage topics are very controversial and people always likes complex plot, as a wattpad reader and part of the desi community I know this well and good.

But there is something that people failed to understand and I failed to deliver.

The whole story was called muntazir because not only one person was waiting, it was wait from both sides.

I got serious anxiety and stress from this one story, and yes many people said I was writing that to maybe satisfied the people who hates Murad guts.

Because at that time, it took great energy to write a story where people only want bad for Murad and I know as a writer it was in my hands but like I said views, opinions and comments of our readers means alot to us authors.

And it's brought to my attention by few people who approached me during my hiatus with the idea I actually wanted to give.

It was not only mannat wait, it was murad's too.  Murad did wrong to Her, yes he came back home with second wife and all lies? Yes he did. But what he did years ago was not wrong.

If my parents one day tell me they will get me illegally married to a 10 years old just for the sake of their sibling sanity, I will rebel too. I will do everything in my power to stop them.

That's what he did, and I will hate the person my parents left me for. It was not mannat fault, it was only the parents fault.

During the time of posting the story, my energy usually went to justify one thing to people how Murad is just hating her because of what he felt, he was not right but you don't think rationally when you hate someone.

Hell even mannat was called Devi and all those sarcastic things, it hurts no doubt as writer because when you write something you put something of yourself in that story.

Mannat was not a Devi, but if your mother, the person who is supposed to love you, and stay with you, abandoned you and left with your twin and the man your family forced you to marry at 10, also leave you will do everything in your power to make sure people around you are not leaving you at any point.

Its called separation anxiety and no I am not calling people out, just sharing you what I think about this.

Also as a writer I think I was not able to bring Justice to my character (Murad). It was solely Mannat side and he too needs to put his perspective so I came to some conclusion.

This is not for anyone, this is solely for me, my characters and my story... I don't wanna  label this story as "Disappointment".

I have heart that enough times so that's why I have decided to Rewrite 'Muntazir'.

The story will either completely changed or I will keep some parts and add few characters, new scenes, new everything.

This time both main character will get quick attention and pov.

But there is a situation, I don't know when will I Rewrite it. I am currently working on two complete books, both Fanaa and Ahl-e-dil were pending for one year.

So for now I am gonna put the short stories on hold but mark it as 'completed'.  We will start this book again after I am halfway done with both books.

I can't manage three books at time and short stories are more time and energy consuming.

I will either take down the story soon, or I will put it down when we start this again. But for now, we ends this journey with last chapter of fitoor.

Hope this will make everyone happy, and please keep supporting and loving.

Again this is not for bashing all people who commented on muntazir, I wanna get this off my chest. Please don't take this personal.

See you all in Fanaa and Ahl-e-dil, till the next time.

Stay safe and happy.

Allah hafiz and ba-bye