Chapter five| trouble

Wilbur POV

I walk downstairs scared for the inevitable I sit down at the table just asking to be yelled at and then " Wilbur you know I knew right..? You've been working at McDonald's for how long of course you were dating someone" I was shocked to say the least how did an old man know that I was dating someone. He's what 34!? How did he know?? "But your still grounded because I didn't know where you were so phone and key to your music room" "MY MUSIC ROOM PHIL I YOU CANT DO THAT MY ALBUM FJFJFJFJ" I yelled the last part " it's only for a week come on I won't look" Phil said I gave in. "Ok now go to bed we're adopting 3 kids tomorrow and it will be multiple kids Tommy's age so s l e e p" I sigh "fine Phil night and tell techno to not stream to late like last time" "wil do heh get cause never mind night son" "and like that I go upstairs and fall asleep.

Y/n POV

I wake up on the roof like usually and then realize it's not sun rise yet so I try to sneak downstairs but see miss.puffy "shit..." I mumble knowing she saw me " y/n go to bed I got a call from Phil and you tubbo and ranboo are getting adopted together" I nod as I walk away. I don't know if I'm happy or scared but I'm ready to tell tubbo he seemed so excited to see Tommy again. I start packing my stuff I don't know why just thought I should. The next day we're going to be adopted... again... I start having flashbacks of the other houses and remember why i don't want to leave here. Shit what if they were just acting nice..

Tubbo POV

I wake up to y/n packing and I get confused so I ask "y/n what going on" "fuck tubbo warn me please" they said "sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I don't want y/n to be mad at me they are one of the only people I can talk to. " oh tubbo I'm sorry hey guess what" they say I look up "we're getting adopted by Phil!" I hear them say "WE ARE I CAN SEE TOMMY AGAIN... wait what about ranboo" I ask not wanting to loose my friendship with him " oh yeah Miss.Puffy said their adopting him too!" They say making me want to jump out of bed and help y/n pack "but you need to go back to sleep got it" they say making me a little upset but I nod my head and hug my bee plush until I dream of me Tommy and ranboo on an adventure together.

Ranboo POV pog..?

I wake up and hear Miss. Puffy tell y/n that them and tubbo are getting adopted I zone out realizing that we saw the same people and there leaving me but bot just that. I wasn't good enough for the family that I met. I thought me and Tommy could be friends. I guess I wasn't as good a tubbo. I guess I wasn't as perfect as him... wait what am I sad about again why am I crying... I see y/n walk in "hey what's wrong" they ask there voice is soft "I-I can't remember but I want to remember why can't I remember anything" I'm sobbing at this point "hey breath with me here ok come on" I hear them say to me so I listen after I calm down y/n starts to talk " Do you want to tell me what that was about or hear my good news..?" They ask I said I want the good news " remember Phil and Tommy and techno and Wilbur" they asked I nod my head remembering why was mad "well me you and tubbo are all getting adopted by them" wait- really "IM GOING TO LIVE WITH YOU AND TOMMY!?!?" I scream then getting quite after remembering it's barely 6:00 but I'm so happy! "Yeah little dude we can pack in a bit if you want I just have to finish my stuff" I can't believe this I'm so excited "now go back to sleep little dude" they ruffle my hair then leave my room I fall right back to sleep!

___________________________
Might post more tonight I'm in the mood for writing idk lol anyways

Go eat drink water take meds yeah night. your pogggers !