Chapter 20| end

Techno POV

It's around 3 am and everyone's asleep. Except for me obviously, but as I'm farming potatoes in Minecraft I hear something from downstairs.

"2 options 1 I need to sleep, or 2 I can go see what's going on." I whisper to myself. I obviously choose 2, which was the wrong choice.

"Phil. Get away from the. Samsung refrigerator." He turns and look dead at me.

"Technooo, hey um- wh-what are you doing?"

"Don't act like I don't know what your trying to do. Go to bed." I roll my eyes and get some water.

"Techno I'm the adult-"

"I'm legally an adult."

"Fine. Anyways, what day is it?"

"Well it's 3 so Sunday."

"Ok can you drive everyone to school Monday."

"Mhm yeah sure, I'm gonna go farm some potato's night."

~time skip~

3rd

Everyone was eating breakfast downstairs. On the TV Ranboo, Tubbo Tommy and y/n put on Adventure Time.

Nothing was really happening today just relaxing at home, so y/n was going to take a break day from their binder (USE YOUR BINDER SAFELY!!) They didn't have it on now because they fell asleep in it and Sally wouldn't let them wear it. That's the other reason, Sally took it from them so they wouldn't hurt themselves with it.

"I'm heading upstairs!"  Y/n yelled and then left.

When they left Sally opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't.

"What's wrong?" Wil whispered to Sally.

"Um- nothing- cuddles?" Sally mumbled. Wil nodded and they went upstairs.

~time skip because I have no ideas:/

(They go to a K-12 school and an American because I don't know how schools in other countries work)

Y/n POV

"Y/N!!!" Karl yelled running towards me. "Hi y/n! Come meet my friends!" He grabs my hand and runs towards them. "This is Sapnap and Q as you know, alsoooo there's Eret!"

"Hi I'm Eret, I go by any pronouns what are yours?"

"They/them please" I smile, they nod and he introduces me to more people.

"This is Nikki! Oh and Bad and Skeppy!"
________

I slowly start to gain consciousness and open my eyes. I slowly get up and realize I'm not at Phil's. I look around and I'm in the adoption center again. Everything is gone. Wilbur, Sally, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Techno, Phil. Everything is gone.

I start crying realizing it was all a dream everything was a dream I'm still in this shit life and I don't know how to leave it. I want  to go back. Let me go back. WHY CANT I-

And then I get a notification from my phone.

'Philza ended his stream'

_____________

I'm sorry again. I really hope you liked this story. This was the ending I've planned for awhile it's not just like this because I rushed it.

I'm thankful for all the love and support you have given me!

I'm so proud of you for being here and breathing!