Chapter 10| bitter sweet

TW: SELF HARM AND BAD THOUGHTS JUST IN GENERAL BE YOU CAN SKIP!
Tubbo's POV
We go upstairs after Phil tells us to. I don't want y/n to think I mad at them. "POG WE GET ICE CREAM SINCE ITS FRIDAY!" Tommy yells. I learned that he does that a lot, I also learned about the word pog. It means like cool or something, atleast that's what Tommy told me. He also said something along the lines of poggers and pogchamp.

"I haven't had ice cream in FOREVER!" Me and ranboo say almost at the same time. "So what should we dooo?" Tommy asks "minecraft, Minecraft, MINECRAFT!" Me and ranboo start chanting, Tommy joins in as well. "LETS PLAY COME ON!" Tommy shouts going over to his desk. "Oh also I don't know if this was supposed to be a surprise, but we're getting you guys a gaming set up tomorrow!" Tommy says ranboo looks excited "YAY" I shout with excitement.

After a while I realize I don't have my bee plush. I go to look for it but I still can't find it. "Did I leave it down stairs..?" I mumble under my breath. "Tubs you good" ranboo asks. "Yeah just can't find my bee I think I left it downstairs. I'm going to go get i-" I say opening the door and immediately met with y/n screaming "-DIED BECAUSE OF ME!" I shut the door immediately realizing that I shouldn't have heard that. Everyone in the house goes silent  as all we can hear is y/n running up the stairs. I think my bee plush can wait.

Y/n POV
THIS IS WHERE SELF HARM AND BAD THOUGHTSIN GENERAL ARE YOH CAN SKIP THIS PART!
I run upstairs tears in my eyes I see techno scrambling to get off of the stairs. I'm running as memories come flowing back. I made my parents look away from the road. I was the one who wanted to show them something. I caused the crash. I caused my parents death. I could have killed tubbo. I don't deserve this family. I don't deserve love. I don't deserve food. I don't deserve a life. I look in the bag I packed seeing the razor blade. I cut my arm. The feeling of blood going down my arm is some how calming. I do it again. I deserve this don't I. I hurt so many people. This is what I deserve. I deserve pain. I hate myself. I hate everything about my self. Why can't I just stop excisting!
Over with the self harm and bad thoughts.

My thoughts are to loud so I just throw on a hoodie and walk over to my bed. I put my earbuds in and listen to 'prom queen' by beach bunny. After awhile I pass out from exhaustion.

       Phil POV
I knock on y/n's with no response. It's been about 2 hours sense our little fight and I just need to tell them I'm sorry. After 5 seconds of them not answering. I knock again a little more worried now. "Y/n you ok in there?" I say still no response. I open the door to see y/n in a ball on their bed. They look like the were crying.

I walk over and take their headphones off and place a blanket on top of them. I noticed their finger nails were digging into their skin so I gently try to take them out of the position. I give them one of the kids stuffed animals that they didn't need anymore. I always kept them in the closet just in case they wanted it again. I pulled out a stuffed fox that used to be Wil's and gave it to y/n hoping they don't try to dig their finger nails into their skin.

 I pulled out a stuffed fox that used to be Wil's and gave it to y/n hoping they don't try to dig their finger nails into their skin

(That the fox)

They seem to relax after I give them the stuffed animal. They look so peaceful. I turn the lights off and quietly leave their room. "Hey I didn't hear any yelling between you guys are they not mad anymore?" Wil asks as I walk down the stairs. He was sitting on the couch watching tv but paused it. "I don't know they were asleep so I let them rest, they need it." I say still in a quiet tone. Then Tommy comes running downstairs "PHILLL CAN WE HAVE ICE CREAM NOWW?!?!" He yells. "hey don't yell y/n is asleep and sure just go get in the car" I say annoyed a little. All the young kids run into the car. Tubbo grabbing his bee from the couch. I ask if techno wants to come he says no but asks to get a strawberry ice cream. I nod and leave the room. I ask Wil the same thing he just asks for a cookies and cream and I walk out the door getting in the car to get everyone ice cream.

___________________________
So um if you didn't read that one but it was just intrusive thoughts and them hurting themselves

I might post another part today but it's been getting harder to write and pay attention to what I'm writing I always need to take a break and do something more upbeat or something that gives me energy that's why I haven't been posting multiple parts a day again heh.

Anyways go do something fun:)
I love you<3