Chapter 16| Jschlatt?

Y/n's POV

We walk into the house and Phil is talking to a guy taller than him with a 'New York Yankees' hat sitting on the couch.

"Uh- hi?"

"Phil who- who the fuck is-" The guy said with a New York accent.

"OOH RIGHT! Jschlatt this is y/n, Tubbo, and Ranboo!" Phill hummed. The guy- or Jschlatt looked at us like we were a fucking math problem.

"Phil- can I talk to you in private?" He asks. What the fuck.

"Um- yeah I guess. Kids don't break anything. AND THAT MEANS BONES!" Phill shouted the last part as he was walking out the door.

"Come on y/n! Show me your room!!" Sally said while dragging me up the stairs. I want to know what their talking about.

Jschlatt's POV

Me and Phil were just talking until a bunch of kids walked through the door. What the fuck. Some of them look familiar but I-

"Phil who- who the fuck is-" I'm so god damn confused.

"OOH RIGHT! Jschlatt this is y/n, Tubbo, and Ranboo!" Wait did he-

"Phil- can I talk to you in private?" Did this fucker.

"Um- yeah I guess. Kids don't break anything. AND THAT MEANS BONES!" We start to walk away in the middle of his sentence. We get to the guest room of the house which I'm sleeping in.

"DID YOU FUCKING ADOPT-"

"Shh I told them we don't know about their parents or just didn't tell them we knew. They don't remember us because we haven't met them- they never knew who we are."

"And that boo ran kid?" I ask in confusion

"I like the kid. He has potential." He said

~time skip~

Y/n's POV

"SALLY DREAMS HERE?" Wilbur yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry y/n I'll be right back COMING!" Sally said while walking out of my room. I decide to go downstairs also.

"Hey Phil?" I say he just hums in response. "What did you and that- Jschlatt I think his name was? What did you guys talk about?" He looks at me confused for a couple seconds until techno comes in interrupting Phil's thought process.

"Dad minx is coming over just wanted to warn you"

"Great ok more people um if she's sleeping over she's sleeping on the couch or with y/n." He said in response which made techno roll his eyes.

"She can just sleep in a sleeping bag though why can't she sl-"

"Techno I was a kid before I know what you guys are going to do."

"We're just friends." Techno said and stormed out of the kitchen.

"Anyways what we're you asking?" Phil said after a long awkward silence.

"Nevermind." I say and walk out of the room noticing everyone has a friend except for me. I decide to go for a walk around town. It wasn't to dark, the sun just starting to go down. I yell to Phil saying I'm going for a walk and head out.

Techno POV

"Minx what's wrong with me?" I've been thinking about this for awhile I just never told anyone about it.

"Nothing is fookin wrong with you! You just don't feel love like everyone else!" She said. She had a strong Irish accent.

"Nothing is normal about me I don't like anyone at all! Well I do, I think. what's going on with me?!" My voice isn't as monotoned as usual. I was actually showing emotion.

"There's probably something on google we can see like how do you feel? Haha I sound like a therapist." She said, it made me chuckle but nothing big.

"How do you feel when you're romantically attracted to someone?" I ask, she looks at me confused but answers the question. She explains what she used to feel with her partner when they were still together.  "I-I've never felt any of that." And as I say that I start to cry. "Am I even a person..?"

"Of course you're a fookin person!! Come on let's look it up on google." Minx says. I nod and wipe away my tears. "Do you relate to what this says 'people have little or no romantic attraction to others. They may or may not feel sexual attraction.'?" She stares at me waiting for me to answer.

"Kind of yeah." I finally say and she looks a little more at the page she is on. "You could be  Aromantic or Asexual."

"That sounds familiar can I look."

_______________________________

I'm going to stop there because I feel bad for not posting and that seems long enough sorry if it's not.

Also with the technoblade being aromantic/ asexual, if I represented the community wrong or in the wrong way please tell me and I'll take it down.

I really don't want to harm the community so please tell me if I could do better and I'll rewrite it.

Thank you @JustNoOkk for the recommendation to have techno asexual or aromantic and thank you @shiba333 and @hanikala for answering my question on my last post!

Have a good night day afternoon! I love you<3