Chapter 14| Mall pt1

Sorry I might start just post once or twice a week.

Also where do you want this story to go?

Y/n's POV

I woke up and it was 9:30. I just decided to get dressed and ready for today.

After getting ready I went downstairs to see everyone eating cereal around the table, well everyone except Tommy? 'Y/N!!" Tubbo yelled running to you. He looks so happy here- I can't ruin it for him. "Hey tubster!" I mumbled. I was never one for talking I just mumbled or whispered most of the time.

Tubbo drags me over to the table and sits me down next to him and Phil. I still don't feel comfortable around Phil, our 'fight' if you could call it that, it was mostly just us yelling at each other. "Where's Tommy?" I whisper to tubbo he just shrugs.

~time skip cause I went to class and forgot where I was going with this~

"Everyone get ready we're going shopping in 30 minutes and if you're not going you can clean the house we have people coming over later!" I heard Phil yell from downstairs. Obviously everyone ran to the car immediately which means no one was going to clean. "Fine. Techno you drive I'll clean."

"BUT I WANT TO DRIVE I JUST GOT MY LICENSE!"

"Technos older"

"Fuck off"

And like that techno starts driving and I put in my earbuds and shuffle my liked songs and American healthcare (glitz) by Penelope Scott came on so I just hummed along zoning out from the car

"Y/n!" Wilbur said louder than his usual voice but not enough to be a yell. "Hm" I hum

"Mall dumb ass come on" he hummed getting out of the car.

"Is everyone already in there?" I feel bad he waited for me to go with him and I wa- "no- yes I think they just started walking towards the entrance come on!"

He started running towards the entrance I just walked. I don't have enough energy to run. "Come on slowpoke It's going to close by the time you get over here!" I hear Tommy yell. After he looked strangely worried- I think techno gave him a glare but I can't fully tell from here. I decided to jog the rest of the way because I don't want to keep them waiting.

After walking in we all decided to get tubbo and ranboo some gaming consuls, I wanted to get one but didn't want to cause them to much money but-

"You want one?" Techno asked. I just shrugged, it's only 12 why am I so tired?

"We have enough money if you do want one, if anything we're getting you a laptop."
"I don't really need one ju-"
"School"
"Fu-"

"LANGUAGE!!!"

___________________________
Short chapter for now I'm planning on posting either tonight or tomorrow lol.

Anyways go eat drink take meds do something that makes you happy!

Love you<3