Chapter 13| late night talks

QUESTION! Would you guys be ok if I made y/n non straight?

Also if I should give suggestions on sexuality's I should do:]

TW: bad thoughts

Techno POV
'Come in' I heard Tommy say on the other side of the door. I walk in to see a surprisingly clean room and 3 kids on Minecraft, "Tommy can I talk to you?" "Uh yeah one sec let me finish my tower" he said a little hesitant sounding. "Tommy I need to talk now." He looked a little scared when I said it sternly, I see Ranboo and tubbo give each other a questioning look and Tommy walk over to me slowly.

I bring him to my room and he sits down on my bed awkwardly. "You need to stop screaming all the time you put y/n in a panic attack earlier and we can't have that." I say sternly because I'm just done with today. "I can try..." I just roll my eyes and shew him away. I just want to farm fucking potatoes.

3rd POV
Tommy left techno's room with tears threatening to spill out. When he walked in his room the lights were off and tubbo and ranboo were already asleep. That's what broke Tommy, he went up into his bed and cried, his hand over his mouth so he didn't wake anyone. He cried because he hurt y/n, because he can't stop yelling, he's to loud, that's why dadza only said good night to ranboo and tubbo, because their the 'good kids'. After an hour he tired jimself out and just fell asleep. No one was there to comfort him..? He was alone.

After a couple of hours ranboo woke up it was 3am but his throat was really dry. He wanted to go downstairs to get milk but the milk would have to go in the microwave and he didn't want to wake anyone. He decided to just get juice or something so he quietly got out of bed and then he went down to the kitchen and boom someone was already in there. "Hey kid why you still up." Techno asked. Techno never slept he just wore make up to hide the bags under his eyes. He usually wore makeup so it wasn't too weird. "I was um getting something." Techno looked at him suspicious "I think I was getting milk but I can't remember." Ranboo finally said. "Ok main character, but I can get you some." He was being sarcastic at first but ranboo just nodded. He got a cup poured some milk in it and put it in the microwave for a minute. "I never said I wanted it heated up-" ranboo started and quickly got cut off be beeping from the microwave. "Who drinks just plain milk that's just disgusting."(my friends sister has milk with everything and I just- how) "hey I'm pretty sure some of my ancestors just carried around buckets of milk!" Ranboo said jokingly as they both laugher. "Okay know go to sleep it's 3:30 and we're doing stuff tomorrow." Techno said almost pushing ranboo to his room and going to his own. Maybe he should sleep.

Sorry it's really short tried to get a quick part out. I'm trying to post on time just no motivation.

Anyways have a good day, go eat drink water, take meds, sleep. Just do what makes you happy:]