1

YEJI

"I'm nervous as hell," Yeji whines, placing her hands on her chest.

"Just be confident, bitch." Chaeryeong blurts out as she handed the comb to Yeji.

After one week of finding a job, finally, someone called Yeji for an interview. She just finished college almost two weeks ago and now she needs to find a job because that's the cycle of life.

Anyway, Yeji called her friend Chaeryeong to help her to choose the right outfit of the day. "When I got hired, let's go back to Jeju. My treat!" Yeji exclaimed while fixing her hair. Chaeryeong rolled her eyes as she sipped her water, "You just want to see that girl again."

"What? Heck no!" Yeji reacted quickly while shaking her head. "I just love jeju a lot and I already miss surfing, duh." She defends, rolling her eyes and flipping her hair on the right side.

But a part of her wants to see that girl again. She has been missing the girl even though she only met her once.

Chaeryeong scoffed, "What a liar." She chuckles. "You should've given her your number or ask what's her username on instagram, idiot."

"I told you, it's just a one-night stand," Yeji utters and starts to fix her stuff for the interview. "Isn't she amazing?" Chaeryeong suddenly asks and a smirk flashes on her face.

Yeji felt heat on her cheeks. Well, the girl was so freaking amazing in bed. Like, that sexy, hot, beautiful girl brought her to heaven. They did it for like 3-5 rounds if I'm not mistaken.

"Aish! Stop it, Chae." Yeji says as she wears her red velvet coat.

"You even told us that her fingers were so damn good." Chaeryeong keeps on teasing Yeji with that girl in jeju.

Just thinking of that girl turns Yeji on again.

"Bitch! Shut up, will 'yah?!" Yeji immediately grabs the bar of chocolates on the table and places it inside her bag.

"Hold up! Not my goddamn chocolates!" Chaeryeong stands up and takes out her chocolates inside Yeji's bag.

Yeji laughed as she shakes her head. She could really tell that her best friend is very addicted to chocolates.

"Then zip your mouth." Yeji warned her bestfriend.

"Whatever." Chaeryeong sighs in defeat and tightens her grip on the chocolates. Yeji looks her phone to check the time, "I should go now." She says, grabbing her car's key.

"Good luck, Yeji-ah." Chaeryeong's voice became sweet and she gave her best friend a warm hug. "Be confident." She then patted Yeji's back.

"Thanks, Ryeong." Yeji pulls out from their hug and squeezes Chaeryeong's cheeks gently. "How about you? When will you get a job?" She asks.

"When I don't have money anymore." Chaeryeong chuckles.

"As if you'll lose some money." Yeji playfully rolls her eyes on her best friend.

Chaeryeong belongs to a prosperous family and money is not on her problem lists. She's the richest in their squad.

"You shouldn't be late so go now. Shoo shoo." Chaeryeong chuckles as she motions her hands for Yeji to walk towards the door. "Update me, alright?" she adds.

"Yep. Thanks, Chae! I'll buy you another chocolate!" Yeji says while walking towards her car.

She let Chaeryeong stay at her apartment and by the way, she gave her whole squad duplicate keys to her apartment. So she is not going to be surprised if her place is messy at all.

Yeji settles herself inside the car, holding the steering wheel tightly. She shuts her eyes and lets out a heavy sigh.

She's nervous.

Yeji heard that the CEO of this company has a bitchy attitude and all of the employees are scared of their boss.

Gosh. Yeji hopes she can make it.

"Let's do this, Yeji." She tries to cheer up herself.

Yeji then buckles up her seatbelt, turns on the engine, and drives off towards the building.