29

a/n: oh, double update mga mareh. HAHSHS gagu thank you for 6k reads my loves! 😭🤣

unedited.

[M]

**

YEJI

after the unexpected revelation inside that restaurant, ryujin asked me on a date today. i told her that i want to go home first to dress up because i look like shit. but instead of dropping me at my home, she brought me here in a luxurious boutique store to buy me new clothes. there are only few customers here.

"i told my parents that you're my girlfriend already. that's why they wanted to meet you again in that restaurant but you came late and----"

"you what?!" i stopped checking the dresses on the shelf, "you didn't ask me yet!" i slapped her arm.

she's claiming me as her girlfriend without asking me?!?!?

"well, you're ignoring my presence for 3 consecutive days. and i asked your brother anyway..." she remarked, with a fond look.

"but still, you should've asked me before telling your parents." i hissed.

then she put back the dress that she's holding inside the shelf. "fine.." she said in a calm way

and her next gesture made my eyes widened. she held my hand and get down on one knee, her fond look never faded away.

"what the fuck are you doing ryujin? get up." i whisper-yell and gripped her wrist to pull her up but she refuses.

"hwang yeji, will you be my girlfriend?" she smiled widely and looked at my eyes full of sincerity.

i gulped a big lump. i can feel my heart, tremendously beating so wild and my hands started to sweat.

sounds cliché but excitement and happiness streaked through me like a freaking comet. like girl, who wouldn't be? shin ryujin is kneeling down in front me, asking me to be her girlfriend.

i then roamed my eyes around the store and some of the personnel are already eyeing us. "get up, ryujin..."

"will you be my girlfriend?" she asked again, waiting for my reply.

"yes. okay." i plastered a pure smile and nodded. "so now please stand up already. we are making attention here."

ryujin stood up and smiling widely like an idiot, "i want to kiss your lips, my girlfriend."

"then kiss me." i unconsciously lick my lip. not going to lie, i miss her lips so bad.

then suddenly, her pure smile turned into a flirtatious smirk, "which one? the horizontal one or the vertical one?" she then wiggled her brows.

it took some seconds before i understood what she had just said, "yah!" i smacked her forehead. she didn't get her kiss.

ryujin is getting back into being wild again. and yep, we are official already. so back off bitch, shin ryujin is only mine.

anyways, i went inside the fitting room to try this black off-shoulder dress that i chose. and let me tell you, the price of this dress is equivalent to a price of a modern car.

but before i remove my clothes, i checked first the mirror if it's a two-way glass or not by doing the fingernails test. this is a friendly reminder to all the girls out there.

if your fingernail's reflection touches itself, that is a two-way mirror. but if there is a gap between your finger, then it is a pure mirror.

after checking the mirror, i removed my clothes and gently wore this very expensive dress. after pulling up the zipper, i looked at my reflection.