4

YEJI

"she's the one, girl!" nayeon exclaimed.

it's already 6:30 am and today is my first day at my freaking work. i'm talking with my bitches via video call, spilling them the hot cup of tea.

"eww. she's not the one," i said while fixing my eyebrows.

"oh c'mon, yeji. i bet you already miss her slender fingers." chaeryeong laughed.

"fifty shades of shin." mina suddenly blurt out.

argh, these bitches! by the way, sana is still sleeping.

i rolled my eyes at them, "what happens in jeju, stays in jeju." i said firmly while putting some final touch on my face.

"you're going to eat your words, hwang." nayeon warned but a smirk is still evident on her face.

"i'm just going to work there for a year to get some job experience," i said.

"what kind of experience?" chaeryeong smirk and let out a teasing laugh. knowing that face, her words have a double meaning.

"aishh! you know what, i'm going to go now." i uttered. "i shouldn't be late."

"fine. fine." nayeon waved her hands to me.

"just update us." chaeryeong blew a kiss.

"alright, bye bitches!!" i did the finger-heart to them. i was about to leave the video call when suddenly,

"wait wait! last question!" mina shouted.

i creased my brows, "what?" i said annoyingly.

"did you shave down there?" mina wiggle her brows.

i held my forehead as the three of them started laughing their asses off.

"fuck you. bye!" i left the video call and turned off my laptop already.

soon, i arrived at the building. i checked the time on my wristwatch and it's 7:15 am. alright, i'm not late on my first day.

"good morning, miss hwang. are you ready for your first day?" the lady on the front desk greeted me cheerfully. her name is bobo. what a name, right.

"you can call me yeji. and yes, i'm ready to face our.." i roamed my eyes around the place and when i didn't see any people, i leaned forward and whispered, "our bitch freaking boss."

she giggled, "let's go, yeji!" she clenched her fist and raised it.

"yeah, let's go bobo!" i chuckle and walked towards the elevator.

now, i'm in front of her door and as i entered her room, i was welcomed by her loud blaring voice. she's talking with someone on the phone.

"i don't care! i want the papers right now! if you still can't provide me those sources, i will fire you immediately." 

jeez, it's early in the morning and she's already in the bad mood.

is she on her period or what?

"fine!" she then hung up the call and now, she already noticed my presence.

i faked a smile and bowed, "good day mi--"

"why are you late?" ryujin gave me a deadly glare. wow. she didn't even bother to greet me.

"excuse me miss ryujin, my time is 7:30 am and it's still 7:25 am. so definitely, i am not late," i said confidently.

she frowned and rolled her eyes on me, "whatever."