35

a/n: i'm sorry again.. hehehe

unedited

**

SEVERAL SEVERAL MONTHS LATER...

RYUJIN

"ms. shin, there are so many girls named yeji in korea. we apologized if we can't give you the information abruptly." mr. choi, my private investigator, informed me.

i held my temple and looked at the papers that he gave me. i hate myself for forgetting yeji's full name. argh! i hate my brain, actually.

i heaved a deep sigh and looked back to him, "i understand. just please provide me frequent updates."

"i will, ms. shin. thank you." mr. choi arranged the folders and bowed to me before leaving my office.

i let out a sigh and took a bit of the kimchi that dahyun gave to me. i then slumped back against my swivel chair and shut my eyes as i chew the food.

it's true. our plane crashed during our flight back to seoul. i saw the pictures of the plane and it was a total wreck. i'm blessed that i survived that accident but my heart is still heavy because of lisa.. she.. she didn't survived...

lisa suffered from brain hemorrhage, if you don't know what's the meaning of it just google it okay? authornim is so lazy to type it and my brain can't take it anymore.

and me.. i also suffered from brain injury and because of that, my mind is so fucked up right now.

until now, i can't accept the fact that all of it was just a fucking dream in 11 months. all of our bickering moments, sweet moments and fucking in public, all of it were just false memories. argh!

they keep telling me that yeji is not real, that yeji was just part of my imagination. but for me? she is real. i know from my heart that she is real. i forgot her full name but her beautiful face is so clear on my mind.

my bitches and i also tried to find her in different kinds of social media but hell, there are so many user accounts named "yeji".

then suddenly, someone opened the door making my eyes to snapped open.

i rolled my eyes and let out a sharp breath when i saw my annoying secretary.

she's smiling widely at me while walking towards my desk, "please sign this papers, ms. ryujin."

"thanks, heejin." i said coldly and showed her my bitch face.

"are you okay?" she asked in a sweet tone. eww what the hell.

"yes." i responded. "you can go back to your desk, heejin." i said firmly.

but heejin just ignored my word and held my hand in a sensual way,

"why are you so cold, ryujin? didn't you enjoyed our hot session last night?" heejin said huskily. she then bit her bottom lip and that's the most disgusting thing that i saw today.

i removed my hand from her and stood up, "i was just drunk and that means nothing to me." i said bitterly as i walked towards the coat rack that's standing beside the door.

i then grabbed my black winter coat and wore it.

"oh c'mon ryujin, until when can you move on from that girl huh? she's not even real." heejin hissed and that made turned around to face her.

i gave her a very deadly glare, "don't fucking mention her, heejin."

"why? i'm just telling the truth here, ryujin. try to open your heart for somebody else because that fucking yeji was just part of your imagination." she said with a sigh of irritation and crossed her arms.