33

THIRD PERSON POV

JINYOUNG AND MINNIE'S WEDDING DAY

jinyoung and minnie decided to held their wedding in one of the most beautiful seaside resort in busan. beach wedding. their families and relatives as well as some of their business partners were there.

 their families and relatives as well as some of their business partners were there

ryujin and her squad are inside a room, getting ready for the wedding.

"please, no fighting, alright?" ryujin reminded her friends - tzuyu and dahyun. "don't make a scene." she added.

tzuyu and dahyun glance at each other but now in a more cool and calm stare. they were both drunk when the argument happened. we should take note that alcohol lowers our inhibitions and that liquid substance makes us do some stupid things that can lead to a potentially harmful and bad decision that you'll regret the next day. (a/n: proven and tested)

eventually, tzuyu and dahyun already talked to each other and made a deal that both of them will make a move to win sana's heart.

however, sana can't choose between those two girls. she's very confused because she likes both of them. it's very complicated. love triangle, indeed.

and by the way, mina and chaeyoung are already an official couple. all of the ships are sailing except for sana, tzuyu, and dahyun.

but before the wedding started, ryujin walked towards her brother's room and gave the gift to her brother.

"damn, you really know me, ryu!" jinyoung exclaimed as he took out the pink handcuff from the white box. the handcuff is for sexual purposes.

"of course, oppa!" ryujin high-fived her brother and chuckled, "let me fix this." ryujin grabbed jinyoung's neck-tie.

jinyoung place back the sex toy inside the box,

"i'm happy for you, oppa. finally, you found the right girl." ryujin said cheerfully while fixing his brother neck-tie.

her brother giggled, "well, thanks to you. because of you, i met my wife."

ryujin patted his brother's chest when she's done tying the neck tie, "thanks to you too, oppa. you saved me from that fucking arrangement."

she then snaked her arms around her brother's shoulder and they hugged each other tightly.

after some talk with her brother, ryujin decided to check her girlfriend. she went to the room where yeji and the other girls -- lia, nayeon, sana, mina, chaeryoung, yuna are staying.

ryujin was stunned by the beauty of her girlfriend who's wearing a white skimpy dress. as usual, ryeji did it again somewhere in the venue.

"don't fucking ruin my make up and dress, ryujin." yeji groaned, breathlessly, as ryujin pinned her body against the marble counter top of the bathroom.