23

YEJI

"ahh~ ahh~ fuuuck!!" i yelled in pleasure for my fourth orgasm.

i'm having a hard time catching some breath. i'm in my boss' office and she's fucking me here in the couch. fuck, she's wilder than i thought.

i then looked at the wall clock.

"y-you h-have a meeting in 10 m-minutes." i reminded her as she collapsed on top of me and i snaked my arms around her waist.

"cancel it." ryujin mumbled against my neck and started massaging my left breast, making me hitched.

"a-are you n-not still t-tired?" i breath out and closed my eyes when she showered kisses on my neck.

i met her gaze and saw her smirk, "we are not done yet."

"hwang yeji!"

a huge slapped on my face causing my eyes to wide open. i sat up on my bed while holding my cheeks. my eyes landed on my annoying brother who's laughing right now.

what the heck? a freaking wet dream of my boss?

"why the fuck did you fucking slap me?! i'm sleeping!" i said annoyingly and threw my pillow on hyujin's face.

but he just laugh out loud, "it's already 5 pm jerk!" he threw back my pillow on me but luckily, i caught it quickly, "and your boss is in our living room. waiting for you."

my mouth fell open, "ryujin is here? but why?"

i then grabbed my phone and checked it. dang, i overslept. i have so many miscalls from her.

"go get your ass up there. ask her. don't make her wait." he grabbed another pillow and threw on me. this time, i didn't caught it and it landed straight on my face, "ahh~ ahh~ ryujin~" he mocked me.

jeez! this is sooooo embarassing! argh! having a fucking sibling is so stressing!

"fuck you!" i shouts. i then fixed myself first before going out.

as i enter the living room, i saw her sitting on the couch with her crossed legs.

ryujin didn't notice my presence yet because she's looking down on her phone. so i took this time to check her out.

she's wearing a black baggy shirt and denim short. her hair was tied in a low bun and damn, she's wearing a clear round eyeglasses. ryujin is absolutely beautiful.

"hey." i said and sat down on the single armchair across from her, "it's saturday today...." i added.

she smiled and put back her phone on her sling bag, "go dress up. we are going out tonight."

once again, my jaw dropped. i knitted my brows, "why? what?"

she chuckles, "i want make it up to you. i know you didn't enjoy the movie night yesterday."

i felt a sudden heat on my cheeks. holy shit, why does my heart beats so fucking fast. argh! "uh. i--"

"i won't take no for answer. " she said sternly.

and with that, i rushed towards my room.

what the hell, ryujin.

RYUJIN

we are on our way to the restaurant and i'm very glad that yeji is with me tonight. i feel guilty for last night.

and i'm going to tell her about the arrangement tonight also and i will make her understand my situation. it's now or never.

but i'm kinda pissed right now because i think someone is following us.

"that red van is following us." yeji said while looking at the side mirror.