1. That Lie

The picture still moves around as-it-was. Years ago, when I was in class 3. It was a fine day, I was doing my studies in school. Glowering at my books I was kinda shirty. Why? can't say in a nutshell.

Let's begin with the background scenes to get actual situation. Actually, early years of my life, there lived a few of my cousins with us as we were a joint family. One of my cousin was just a year older than me.  And I had to take his books as I reached to further class. That was the only reason of my anguish.

I had a habit of keeping my stuff neatly, instead I had to get his books; dirty

I had a habit of keeping my stuff neatly, instead I had to get his books; dirty..., torn..., messy ... and  some of which ruined from last pages. I couldn't tolerate that anymore. With little puffed face, today (that day),  I decided to deal with it.  It was kinda Kill or Cure situation for me now. What to do...???  Think Gudiya..... Think... !! How to get a new book. How can I convince Dadaji to allow me to purchase a new one. 

Considering every single facet, an idea came to me. I  WAS GOING TO TRICK DADAJI. ‼

I took my sharpener out

I took my sharpener out..., unscrewed it..... and popped out its blade...‼  Then cut all pages of my Math book making different patterns. After reaching the goal in few minutes, I did everything as before.

Glad to my victory, I eagerly was waiting for dispersal

Glad to my victory, I eagerly was waiting for dispersal. As the bell rang, I rushed towards home, which was on walking distance. I hurried to go to Dadaji. He was doing his vesper.
Actually,  he had a habit of doing त्रिकाल-सन्ध्या  (Trikaal Sandhya ; which means Worshipping thrice a day.. Morning,  Afternoon and Evening,  facing the Sun  in the East,  North and West respectively )