3. His Selflessness

❤ Happy Doctor's Day 🩺💉

Abruptly I added this chapter just as a tribute to Dadaji. Let me tell you a story.

Once a retired major visited to a Doctor. He was a chain smoker.

Seeking to get rid of the addiction he had wandered several hospitals before, but in vain

"Doctor ! I am here to you as my last hope. Money matters nothing for me. I just wanna get rid of this. Please give me best treatment of yours. I'll pay as much you want. "

"That's fine, I will treat you." Said the Doctor.

"Thank you so much Doctor.  What your payment is ? Just do it for me and I'll pay you as desired. " He said with great hope.

"Just calm down,  I will take my charges after the result is gained. "
"So, here we start the treatment. Tell me, do you really want to leave the smoking ? " asked doctor.

"Yes, I really do."  He replied firmly.

"What can you do for that. ?"

"Anything...!"

"Then, just leave it from right today,  RIGHT NOW. "

Staring into his eyes, Doctor said smiling.

It took few seconds for him to understand and smiling back he said- "OKAY, I got you."
And left from there.

Few months later he visited the Doctor and thanked him for helping him to leave the addiction.  He now asked Doctor for his charges. Doctor said- "Nothing. "

"Nothing? But why ?"

"Coz, I didn't give you any medical treatment. It was your will power to do this."

"And your fees ?"

"I don't take fees."

"You are great Doctor. "
Praising and thanking him heartily,  he left from there. 

THIS IS A DOCTOR,  THE STRONGEST SELFLESS PILLAR.
Who, not only physically, but makes his patients Mentally Healthy as well. Salute to all doctors not for a particular day but for everyday.  

❤🩺 And, Guys! This Doctor 👆🏻 was none other than "Dadaji" He was a great Ayurvedic Doctor. And he handled several cases differently in a very simple manner. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻