Chapter 53: Classes

After that, class was really boring. The teacher was lazy in the way he taught, so I spent must of the watching Blake. He was busy taking notes , like the perfect student he was. That has changed, but his attitude towards me definitely did. We were never the closes, but I trusted him the most out of the four boys, to protect me at least.

But I wasn't going to dwell on it too long. I still had to worry about Mason sitting right next to me. He was busy trying to distract me, but I ignored him until class ended.

He waved goodbye to me as we separated. My next class was space manipulation magic, which was also easy for me. It was simply going over the basics for the first day.

After that was healing magic. The classroom was up in one of the towers. I was going to teleport up there when someone called my name.

"Maria, could you help us? We're trying to find the classroom, but we're having a bit of trouble," Scarlet said, with Theodore behind her.

I stopped myself from sighing. "Sure,"

Theodore and I stayed silent as Scarlet chatted on about something as we all walked up the stairs. Why did the classroom had to be so isolated from everything else?

We finally made it to the top of the stairs. I hesitantly knocked on the door, and went inside.

Mrs. Silvia was sitting in the middle of the room, and she turned to look up at us.

"Ah it's nice to see you again Theodore, Maria's been looking forward to seeing you. And oh, you brought a friend, how nice,"

"Huh, what do you mean?" Scarlet asked. Theodore looked worried, and he glanced over at me. I just sighed.

"Hmmmmm, you don't know? I would've thought that they would've said something by now," she said with a cheeky grin on her face.

I was glaring at her, and she started to crack up.

"Hahahaha!" she howled.

Scarlet turned to me with a confused look on her face. "Is she alight?" she asked.

"I'm find child, I'm just pulling their leg, that's all," Mrs. Silvia finally stopped laughing.

"Now, let's begin,"