Chapter 34.

I clutched my wand hard as I sneaked my way into the main grounds of Hogwarts when I saw two familiar faces running towards me.

"Cora, Taylah" I yelled picking up the pace of my walking.

"Celia. Harry he's alive he didn't die!" Cora exclaimed out of breath.

"How?" I questioned quickly taking a glance over my shoulder to make sure nobody was about the throw hex's at us.

"We don't know he survived dropped straight out of Hagrid's arms then Draco threw Harry a wand!" Taylah hurridly told me.

"Draco did that, wow I actually thought Draco hated him but thank merlin for that"

"Come on let's fight!" Cora screeched running back to where they both came from with me and Taylah trailing behind her.

Me, Cora and Taylah stood in a circle casting different spells causing death eaters to go flying.

Expulso

Sectumsempra

Confringo

Stupefy

Spell after spell we each fired protecting one another. I noticed a young girl trying to fight one on one with a death eater by her self. I fled towards the girl
Diving in front of the young wizard.

"confringo" i aimed my wand at him once again causing them to go flying backwards and knocking them out.

"Thank you" She squealed moving her hands from her face and running up to me and quickly hugging me.

"You need to get somewhere safe Okay" I let go of the girl gesturing her to find somewhere to go. She ran along with her black soot dusted hair waving along behind her.
I ran back towards my two friends with my breath panting and carried on hurrying through the different sections.

"Do you know where Remus is?" I shouted as we was still going through different parts of the grounds but hard to tell which was which as the walls were pretty much all broken.

"I saw him fighting with someone called Tonks somewhere. Go find him we will stay safe Celia!" Cora exclaimed throwing a hex at a death eater who was coming straight for us which knocked him flying.

"Thanks, I will meet you back here don't worry" I screamed over the sound of spells being cast.

I was hurdling down the different sections of Hogwarts gripping my wand tightly while throwing my head in different directions to try find Remus. 'He better be alive' I thought trying to rid my head of the horrible thought.

I narrowed my eyes down the long corridor to see Remus fighting alongside a women who had white-blond hair with a pale heart shaped face and dark Twinkling eyes. I assumed she was Tonks. I ran down towards them both.

"REMUS!" I exclaimed raising my wand to hex a wizard who was coming straight towards them both.
"CONFRINGO" I cried causing the wizard to blast  back into a wall causing it to collapse around the man.

"CELIA?" Remus questioned gesturing tonks to follow him as he walked closer to me.

"Are you both alright" i smiled while slightly out of breath.

"Yeah are you Celia Remus has mentioned you before, come on we need to get out of here before we get a spell casted at us" Tonks exclaimed grabbing remus's hand and dragging him along behind her.

"Oh no" I screamed seeing Bellatrix appear along side a death eater called Antonin Dolohov who was a very powerful wizard. I saw him at the meeting we had at the manor.