Chapter 19

The camp was a blaze, bright orange flames engulfing everything in its path. People running around in a panic, dark figures ascending down from the helicopters above. It was wicked there was no doubt about that, they were the only ones who would attack the right arm. With the group only arriving that morning, Natalie was certain it had something to do with them.

Running through the chaos, Natalie watched many of the right arms members fall to the ground, shaking uncontrollably while the electricity shot through their body. The right arm was losing, that much was obvious, there was just too many of them. 

Crouching behind a group of crates, the boy that Natalie believed to be name Frypan, reassured her that everything was going to be fine. After getting to know him Natalie found out that we was a very lovable and up beat guy, he kept spirits high, which was exactly what they needed in this situation. 

"We have to get to Vince" Natalie told them, peering over the crates to allow her eyes to look for him, or even Mary. Either would do, to know they were safe would bring her some relief. After a few seconds of scanning through the various bodies, Natalie found them. Vince climbing onto a truck with a large gun built into the back. But the shots that were being shot his way made Natalie believe he wasn't getting a chance to use it. 

"Natalie he needs our help" Sonya shouted in a panic, stupidly running into the fight. With no weapon may I add. 

Before Natalie knew what was happening, Newt ran after her screaming her name. Soon Natalie found herself alone, the group idiotically running into the battle weapon less. Panicking, Natalie stayed hidden behind the crates, her back against the hard wood while her eyes searched for any type of gun or weapon she could use to defend herself. 

However she never got a chance to reach for one, before a dark figure suddenly stood in her way pointing a gun down at her. Though surprisingly she was never shot, they just stood there looking at her. She was oblivious to who it was, all wicked's men wore black masks, meaning you were unable to identify who it was. Though this ones identity wasn't hidden for much longer. 

Unexpectedly, the person lowered their gun. Natalie watched as they pulled off their mask, which in all honesty, the person hidden beneath it did not surprise her one bit. But what he did after that did. 

"Take it" he told her, pulling out a real shotgun from his pocket and holding the handle out towards her. Her eyes met with his, asking all sorts of questions which never got answered, they weren't telepathic. "For gods sake Natalie just take it" 

Cautiously Natalie did as she was told, taking the pistol from him and into her own hand. She was more shocked then confused, he worked for wicked why would he help her? Why risk it all? Unfortunately she never got to ask any questions. 

A loud gun shot rang through the girls head, the body of in front of her suddenly falling to the ground. Shaking, Natalie looked down to the gun in her hands, smoke flying out from the front of it. She had shot him, by accident. But she never regretted it. 

"No one likes a traitor" she told the corpse before pulling herself from her spot. 

It was quiet now, the chaos had died down. Natalie was somewhat hidden from the bright lights that shone from one of wickeds large ships. Though she soon found out why it was so quiet. Janson was here, out in the open walking through rows of immunes. Aris and Sonya part of it, along with Newt and the others he came with. Except for one, Teresa. 

"They got them all, we should get out while we can" Came a voice from behind her. Natalie turned to see that it was Jorge and Brenda, two that hadn't been captured. They had everyone, even Mary and Vince. 

"You two go....I've got something I need to take care of" she told them, her eyes never leaving the scene in front of her. 

Her eyes widened once the ships door finally opened, walking out with more masked men was none other then Dr Ava Paige. Dressed in all white, it was as if she had rose from the dead. Which to Natalie she technically had, she had watched her die with her own eyes. More then once actually. 

Natalie's anger grew after a few minutes, watching the body of Teresa casually walk over Ava and join her. It wasn't long before Natalie put all the pieces together. Teresa was the one that caused this, she was the one to bring them here. The bad vibe she got before was now proved to be right, Teresa was a bitch. There was no other way of describing her. 

Not only had she brought wicked here. But she had betrayed her friends, the people that trusted her.