feelings aside

layla clears her throat as today she was gonna have to face jordan and gabby who texted layla and tried calling the girl after the truth came out.

she looked at her friends not seeing anna with them, layla frowns hugging dev, eva and sab turning to goose who half smiled, "you ready?"

layla nods her head pulling away from her friends wanting to see anna, "um— i guess we'll see you guys soon," layla said to three of the just a house members, "yeah see you soon sugar princess!"

dev said as layla closed goose's back door behind her turning to karina frowning, as goose started to drive away from the residence, "i guess she didn't want to say goodbye,"

karina frowned at layla, "look, i know you're still trusting me," layla nods her head, "but with anna, it's different, when she gets too close to someone, she tends to push them away like what she's doing right now,"

layla runs her fingers through her hair, "i thought this time would be different," karina intertwined her hand with layla's hand, "i know you did," she rubbed the back of layla's hand.

"we never meant to hurt you layla," karina said making layla turn to her, who sighs, "can we just not talk about it?" layla then pulls her hand from karina's hand.

karina lets out a breath knowing layla was still upset with her, "if you don't wanna be our intern anymore, we'll understand—" layla stops karina, "i love being your guy's intern, i just right now, don't wanna talk about it, so can we just drop it?"

karina nods her head, "okay, that's fine," she looked at layla who looked out of the window as goose drove them to lax airport.

—————

"layla—"

layla shakes her head stopping the girls from saying anything as she and karina had been home for two hours now, and the girls tried apologising to layla who kept stopping them.

"no layla, this is important," the small nineteen year older girl said looking up to layla, they sat at their meeting table, gabby looked at karina, cole and jordan who nod their heads, "we want you to be apart of the house,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows, "i thought i was already—" karina stops layla, "no, not like our intern but like officially a member to society," layla looked at them, "are you guys just doing this because of what happened?"

their manager comes into the meeting room, "no layla," layla turns to kelly, "we want you, i want you to be apart of society, i love how enthusiastic you are everyday," kelly said to layla, "i wouldn't want anyone else apart from you to be in my management,"

layla smiles feeling happy tears come from her eyes, "thank you," she said coming to hug her manager in her arms who chuckles rubbing layla's back, "we need to take some photos then of our new member to society,"

stewie! let's go!"

kelly said calling down their videographer who everything that was happening, "o-okay," layla looks back at her friends, "is this really happening?" jordan nods her head, "we talked about this with kelly a few weeks ago," karina and gabby nod their heads.

cole looks at layla, "they wanted you to be apart of the house ever since you basically moved in," layla hugs her friends coming outside of their house taking photographs for their house account on instagram.

"wait, but who's gonna be the new intern?"

kelly rubbed layla's shoulders, "leave that to me okay, you don't need to worry lay," layla nods her head letting out a deep breath feeling herself calming down.

—————

layla was now on facetime to eva and dev who were sat in anna's bedroom talking to each other whilst anna plays minecraft.

layla knew anna knew about her getting into the society management, but anna still was pushing layla away due to her commitment issues. layla clears her throat laying against her pillows, moving her hair slightly, looking up at her iphone where eva's face was.

"i knew all about the surprise," dev and eva said to layla who looked at them, "mhm," layla lets out looking at them, sitting up seeing cole poke his head into her bedroom, "the girls downstairs wanna have a movie night, you in or...?"

layla looks to her iphone seeing both eva and dev smile, "go hangout with your roommates layla," eva said to layla who nods her head, "okay, i love you guys," dev and eva chuckle, "we love you too my sugar princess,"

in the background, layla could hear anna playfully gag at dev's nickname for layla, "bye!" layla ends the facetime call standing up coming towards cole in her unxpectd shorts and sweatshirt.

even though she wanted to call anna and text her, she knew anna wouldn't respond because she's acting on her commitment issues but layla wants to have long conversations with anna at 3am in the morning like they used to do.

layla hears cole clear his throat, "you okay?" layla looks at cole nodding her head even though she wasn't okay, "yeah, i'm fine," she gets off of her bed jumping onto cole's back.

"let's go!"

layla knew if she wasn't gonna talk to anyone new, she'd never get over anna and the things she feels for anna but at some point, she needs to get over anna with someone new in her life like christian or zack or maybe even someone new.