halloween party

it's halloween and layla was going to charly jordan's halloween party along with her girlfriend and their friends after being invited yesterday from charly herself who loved layla's friendship couples especially zack and emma who were charly's closet friends.

"hey bub,"

after layla heard what her girlfriend said when anna thought she was sleeping, she opened up to anna about everything that happened at the photoshoot what does still haunt her but layla pushes it to the back of her mind focusing on her friends and her girlfriend.

"hi," anna pecked her girlfriend's lips holding layla's hand in hers, "have you got your halloween costume?" layla smirks knowingly, "mm-hmm,"

anna raised an eyebrow, "can i see it?" layla shook her head, "if you won't let me see your costume then you can't see my sexy costume," she said smiling knowing that her girlfriend wanted to see her halloween costume.

sab, emma and charly all know what layla was being for halloween as she also has multiple outfits of other halloween costumes, posting tiktoks of her in the halloween costumes she bought making thirst traps and normal lip sync videos in the outfits.

not revealing her main halloween costume until tonight as she has already made the halloween transition tiktok of her in the sexy costume, "if i show you mine will you show me yours?"

layla leans close to her girlfriend's face looking at her girlfriend's begging eyes then down to anna's lips, "nope," she smirked kissing anna's lips pulling back from the kiss to smile at her, "you're such a tease,"

layla hummed her head smirking, looking over her girlfriend's shoulder seeing zack and jean come towards them in deadpool costume, "love the costume,"

jean smiled, "it's more cooler with the mask on too," he puts on the deadpool mask over his head looking at layla who smiled liking the costume, "that's a 12/10 for me," jean chuckled pulling the mask down.

"whoo!"

____

layla posted the tiktok of her in her last halloween costume them revealing in another tiktok of the one she's gonna wear making a tiktok where it's been thirty minutes seeing her recent tiktok having 897.9k likes on the tiktok with her comments all of her simps simping over her.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: that's my GIRLFRIEND!
(pinned)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you ❤️

jacobday • friends: oh my god
(liked by creator)

laylabeck.simp: oh my god i-i can't. you look so good
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i luv you

bryceparker • friends: this is my favourite halloween costume by far
(liked by creator)

sadieemckennaa: i want to look like you
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: girl u are gorgeous

connorlee • friends: this costume.. i'm speechless
(liked by creator)

cryinnaharrington_: mom i want HER!
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: sorry i'm taken
— annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: she's mine

zacklugo_ • friends: fit goes hard
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: always

layla responded back to more of her friends and her supporters before coming off of her phone looking at her halloween costume in the mirror as she's in a tomb raider costume with a fake black gun in her gun holster.

THIS COULD BE US,  anna shumate On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara