when i look at you

layla wakes before anna, slightly stretching out her arms as they were over anna's body with her head in the crook of anna's shoulder.

she slowly moves away from anna not wanting to wake the girl up from her slumber stopping when she feels anna's hand around her wrist stopping her, she groans, "where are you going?"

anna questioned with her blue eyes still closed as layla now turns to anna loving the girl's rapsy morning voice, "i was gonna call for breakfast," she said to anna.

she comes back to anna, "mmm, cuddle with me for a little," anna wrapped her arms around her waist, layla's head coming into the crook of anna's neck again as she turns her head lightly kissing the girl's neck smiling.

anna groans at layla's lips on her neck, "mmm layla stop," layla kissed anna's neck again pulling slightly back, "so what you don't want any kisses right now?" anna opened her blue eyes, looking into layla's green/blue eyes, "yes of course i do,"

layla chuckled kissing all of anna's face purposely ignoring where anna wanted her lips the most, kissing anna's neck again before she leans in kissing anna's lips smiling into the kiss.

she breaks away from anna, running her hand through her hair now coming out of her double bed, coming to the phone in their room ordering their breakfast.

after she ended the phone call she comes back to anna, laying her head against the girl's chest smiling.

—————

layla just got off of the phone with kelly who told her that triller wants her to perform at the jake paul vs ben askren boxing match, layla accepted the offer putting her phone into her pocket looking at anna who was in the bathroom doing her makeup.

layla smiles, "my manager just told me that i'm going to be performing tomorrow at the jake paul fight after justin bieber," anna smiled looking away from their bathroom mirror to layla, "oh wow, that's a big opportunity lele,"

layla nods her head, "yeah," she lets out a breath, "oh my, i'm so excited," she said, her excitement radiating off of her, "should i perform one of my new songs or the ones on my album?"

anna just looked at layla, "whatever songs you want to do beb, is going to be amazing," layla smiles kissing anna's cheek.

anna was going with zack, chrisitan, andrew and james somewhere as layla thinks james is going to show the four of them around altana georgia whilst layla is going to the triller's basketball game.

"so i'll see you at dinner?"

anna nods her head kissing layla's lips as she held onto layla's cheek, "mmm, is that new chapstick?" layla nods her head, "yeah, i went with madi and she got me it," anna smiled, "it tastes good,"

she kissed layla again before pulling away going out of their hotel room as layla was still in there since noah, addison, blake and bryce were going to come and get her from her hotel room.

she made a tiktok of her outfit as she was wearing a long grey jacket with a black tank top on with light wash mom jeans and then her white air forces, she posted the tiktok before seeing people comment about her style.

laylasstyle: i want to have your style so bad
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i bet your one is much better than mine

or she sees her friends from los angeles commenting about how hot she looked, she smiles seeing her best friend's comments.

evacudmore ☑️ • friends: excuse me. who said you could be this hot
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: my mom did