say yes to everything

layla looked at her sexy girlfriend with her hand over anna's hand as they sat with their friends at a breakfast restaurant after coming back to los angeles after filming season two of high school musicial and with the premiere in two weeks, layla was getting prepared to see everyone again.

layla stood up when she sees her best friends charli, avani and dixie coming towards them with noah trailing behind the three girls, "layla," the three girls smiled seeing their best friend.

cooper and zack both bro hugged noah before letting the male sit himself down next to them with layla still sitting next to her girlfriend with avani next to her, "i love your nails,"

the girls made small talk with each other whilst the three boys made conversation with themselves as layla was looking at avani's painted nails, "i love this colour,"

avani smiled at her friend, "it would look great on you," layla looked at anna who was talking to their manager and her best friends, "i think so too, what do you think, anna?"

anna hummed hearing her name come out of her girlfriend's mouth, "sorry," she looked at her girlfriend, "what were you saying, love?" layla smiles at the nickname coming out of her girlfriend's mouth, "do you think the colour avani has on her nails would look good on me?"

the girl looked to avani's nails moving her eyes to her girlfriend's hand at where she had white acrylic nails on, "it would look amazing," layla smiles leaning in kissing anna's cheek, "okay, i'm getting them after breakfast,"

"alright,"

____

layla was now at her apartment with her vlog camera in hand where she has convinced her girlfriend to do a youtube video with her for her youtube channel, "hey becksters, today as you can see by the title of my video, that anna has to say yes to everything i say, and if she doesn't, then i had our friends come up with a dare for her,"

anna frowned hearing that, "wait, what?" layla nods her head looking at her canon vlog camera, "let's get started," the beck female ram a hand through her brunette hair, "exclaimer, anna did agree to do this video off camera,"

the shumate female nods her head at her girlfriend's blog camera, "if i didn't want to do this challenge, i wouldn't do it, lele knows that," the oldest out of the two nods her head, "mm-hmm,"

she touched her girlfriend's cheek when cameron, layla's new camera person takes the camera out of her hand recording her video for her, "okay," layla fully turns to her girlfriend, "can we go to starbucks?"

anna furrowed her eyebrows knowing that olivia and sofie had both gotten her girlfriend now addicted onto starbucks coffee since they would always get an starbucks coffee before filming scenes, "yes,"

layla smiled at her girlfriend, "alright, let's go," she takes anna's hand grabbing her car keys on the door out of her apartment, when she stops near her range rover, "love, can you drive?"

anna looked at her girlfriend then to her girlfriend's car keys, "okay," layla hands over her car keys dropping them into anna's hand getting into the passenger seat of her car, where the video transitions onto the camera being on the wind shield screen showing both of them.

"aww,"

the oldest out of the both of them touch her pockets not feeling her phone, "i forget my phone, can you pay for starbucks?" anna turns her head looking into her girlfriends blue eyes, "you are so lucky you look cute right now,"

layla's cheeks redden, "so, is that a yes?" anna hummed keeping her eyes on the drive thru line, "yes," layla smiled looking down to where her hand was on top of her girlfriend's hand.

"i love you,"
"i love you too,"

____

the two of them filmed more for layla's youtube video with layla asking her girlfriend if she could pull over and get into the back with her, which anna complied coming into the back seats next to her girlfriend.

layla stopped the youtube video before anything could get any more serious after filming the video for three hours, asking questions and things to do what anna could only reply with yes.

where the two were back in layla's apartment where the female was in her living room, strumming a few chords on her guitar, singing a song she had gotten into her head after hearing joshua perform the song about a thousand times.

"close the book—"

she looked at anna who was against her living room couch listening to her play the guitar, her full attention on layla who strummed a few chords playing the song she had stuck in her head, "i can't forget us, can't pretend we ain't broken—"

her iphone started to ring on her coffee table where layla stopped strumming her guitar leaning over seeing olivia's and sofie's contact names covering her screen for a facetime call, "ooh,"

she puts her guitar down onto the stand, answering the facetime call sitting herself next to anna who immediately wraps an arm around her girlfriend who leaned into her girlfriend before the facetime call connected.

showing olivia's and sofie's face, "hey, girlies," sofie spoke making layla smile, "i miss you guys," olivia playfully rolled her eyes, "you saw us like two days ago,"

that was true. layla did see them about two days ago when the three girls separated from each other going towards where people waited for them to take them home, "doesn't mean i can't miss you guys,"

olivia nods her head, "true, true," layla looked at olivia, "so—" sofie looked at layla, "are you excited for the premiere?" layla nods her head, "i'm so excited, it'll be my first premiere that i am attending with anna as my date,"

"aww, yes girl,"

layla chuckled hearing sofie say that, "i already know you two are gonna look gorgeous like you always do," anna smiled when layla showed her girlfriend where the two girls waved their hand to anna, "thank you sofie,"

sofie smiled at layla's girlfriend, "no problem, it's true though," the two girls smiled at olivia and sofie, "we better hangout next week," layla nods her head, "sure, ooh, you can with us to six flags,"

olivia raised an eyebrow, "six flags?" layla nods her head, "yeah, the rides there are so fun," sofie smiled knowing that the rides at six flags were amazing, "they are fun," sofie commented with layla pointing, "see, come on liv, you're coming,"

the girl complied, "alright, alright," layla and sofie both smirked at each other, "good, i'll book the tickets for you two then," sofie nods her head, "let us know how much it'll cost in our groupchat,"

"okay, love you,"

olivia and sofie both smiled, "love you too, layla, bye," the two girls along with layla ended the facetime call after confirming that they are going to six flags together with some of layla and anna's closest friends.