jordan's birthday

layla woke up extra early with karina coming downstairs in her flannel pyjamas pants with a black long sleeve shirt on, going into the kitchen getting pans out to cook jordan her birthday breakfast.

layla loved making her friends and family breakfast meals, she especially loved it when it was her family's birthdays cause she'd always put a little more effort into the breakfast, but with jordan, she was like layla's younger sister.

so layla looked at karina who was making the waffle batter as layla was making bacon and eggs in the frying pan before cutting fruit up putting them into small bowls putting them onto the dinning room table where there was balloons the girls had bought for jordan.

once the waffle batter was ready, layla started cutting them into happy birthday waffles with her name at the bottom, with cookies that also said happy birthday jordan as they were filming this for layla's main account.

"so since today is jordan's birthday, me and karina are gonna be making breakfast for her," she said to her iphone, "well basically me," karina scoffed in the background making layla chuckle, "i'm joking, karina is making the waffle batter right now,"

she said to her phone showing karina who had mixed the batter together, she then comes into the closed dining room showing the decorations they had for jordan's birthday also showing the cookies smiling.

layla feeds karina a cookie chuckling, biting into the same cookie as karina, humming, "mmm, they are good," she said giving the last bit to karina setting her phone up finishing the waffle decoration showing it to her iphone smiling.

"and voila," she said after her and karina finishing doing the breakfast bringing it into the dining room expect from the happy birthday jordan waffles, "and now's it's time to get her reaction,"

layla paused her tiktok sending anna a good morning text, before hearing people come downstairs seeing the vivid boys who side hug the two girls, "morning,"

"morning boys,"

they go into the dining room waiting for everyone else who comes downstairs, karina and layla smile taking jordan's hands into theirs, "happy birthday jordan!"

they lead jordan into the dining room with the said girl's eye closed, following her friend's footsteps, opening her eyes when asked to showing jordan what her and karina had set up for jordan's birthday with the society girls.

"happy birthday jordan!"
"happy birthday!"

layla leads jordan to the queen seat with garrison sitting next to his girlfriend kissing her lips gently as everyone cheered when layla and karina come out of the dining room coming into the kitchen holding the waffle plate.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to jordan, happy birthday to you," everyone sang smiling, "whoo!"

karina sets down the waffle in front of jordan as layla was recording jordan's reaction to her and karina's waffle birthday waffles, "oh my god," jordan's hands come to her mouth, "they look so good,"

jordan looked at her best friend, "i love you guys," layla stopped filming jordan finishing the tiktok as jordan hugs her and karina in her arms.

"we love you too,"

—————

layla was on facetime to anna in her bedroom as everyone was either making tiktoks whilst garrison took jordan somewhere for her birthday, "so that tiktok you and karina made for jordan," layla nods her head to anna, "mhm.."

anna looked at layla, "you better do that for me when it's my birthday," layla nods her head, "sure boon," layla said chuckling, "well my birthday is soon," she runs her hand through her hair, "yeah, may the fourth right?"

layla nods her head, "correct, have you been searching me up on famous birthdays?" she asked anna who shakes her head, "no definitely not," the two of them chuckled, "well.. we haven't really talked about our birthdays,"

anna nods her head, "okay so mine is on the—" layla stopped anna, "november sixth," she said smiling at anna who looked at her, "oh so you've been searching me up, huh?"

layla chuckles, "of course why wouldn't i want to see your pretty face on my phone," she said to anna, who playfully rolls her eyes, "cringe.."

layla shakes her head, who now rolls her eyes, "says the actual cringey one," she said to anna who gasped, a hand coming to her heart, "that hurts my feelings," layla chuckles, about to say something to anna when connor comes into her room.

"hey shorti, bryce wants to know if you want to make a tiktok with us downstairs?" layla looks to her macbook where anna was then to connor, "i'll be down in five minutes,"

connor nods his head, "okay cool," anna furrowed her eyebrows at layla, "shorti? what kind of nickname is that?" layla shrugged her shoulders, "i like it, connor and bryce keep calling me since i'm a little bit shorter than them.."

anna just nods her head when dev and mads call her from downstairs, "i have to go for my photoshoot but facetime date later?" layla nods her head, "yeah.. bye boon,"

"bye bub,"

layla then ends the facetime call on her macbook, exiting out of the facetime seeing the picture of her hands holding her phone whilst anna was kissing her cheek smiling at the background of her macbook before closing it coming downstairs after closing her bedroom door shut behind her.

—————

layla wrapped her arms around connor's shoulders whilst the blonde headed boy wrapped his arms around layla's waist smiling into the girl's shoulder, "bye connor,"

layla pulls back from connor with a look on her face, "bye shorti," layla chuckles at the nickname before hugging more of the vivid boys who were leaving, "bye,"

layla runs her hand through her hair placing herself on the couch beside karina looking at gabriella, "so.. you and eddie?" they both said at the same time to gabriella, who's cheeks redden, "no guys, i broke up with you know who a few days ago.."

layla nods her head remembering when gabby called her crying over facetime about her and her now ex boyfriend breaking up, layla comforted gabby over the phone.

"i was just joking,"
"yeah.."

karina and layla looked at each other, "so how long have you known you've liked anna?" layla furrowed her eyebrows, "um i have liked her since we met and then me and emma started dating, the feelings we went away but in michigan, all of my feelings for her came back," karina and gabby nod their heads, "and then when noah had his surgery done, i admit that i am in love with her,"

"does anna know?"

layla shakes her head, "yeah i've told her, right now we're just at the stage of admitting our feelings for each other," gabby and karina nod their heads, "i don't want to mess up this relationship with anna like i have done in the past with other people,"

"you won't, lele.. i know you won't,"

layla half smiled at what karina said, "i hope i won't," she muttered under her breath when they went upstairs into their big bathroom to start making tiktoks with each other.