thrope park

ever since layla was little, she loved the ideas of rollercoasters and the thought of the adrenaline in her body flowing through her as she rode on the rollercoaster with her family at the family gatherings when she lived back home when tiktok wasn't a thing.

so she put something on her instagram asking her followers on where she and noah should go with vinny and avery, since layla was in town for three days, she wanted to spend very moment with her best friend who she missed.

layla.beckerrs: you should go to thorpe park they have the best rides.

her followers and supporters knew from the very start of layla joining tiktok that she loved rollercoasters and the adrenaline she feels when she's on the ride, so layla takes her best friend's hand leading her to noah's and vinny's shared hotel room.

she knocks onto her twin brother's door changed into a outfit with her handbag hanging from her shoulder waiting when vinny answered the door, "lele, hey,"

avery and layla come past noah's videographer smiling sweetly at him walking further into the room when she sees her brother talking to someone on his phone when she hears the voice knowing that it was dixie.

"dix-sea!"

dixie chuckled at her friend's nickname when layla comes beside her brother who shows his sister to his girlfriend who smiled sweetly, "lele, i miss you," layla smiles, "i miss you too, dix-sea,"

layla then turns to her brother, "dress comfy, i know where we can go today," noah raised his eyebrows at his sister, "where?" avery smirked, "thorpe park, it has the best rollercoasters,"

noah smiled at the thought of rollercoasters, "okay," he looked at his sister's outfit seeing her in a comfy pair of mom jeans with anna's hoodie over her shoulders, "i love you babe,"

yesterday, noah and layla snuck out from the hotel without their supporters seeing them with vinny and avery following them as they walked around london before getting bikes and getting things for their significant others back at home.

with layla getting anna a teddy bear with a london sweatshirt on finding the teddy bear cute getting a key chain of Big Ben and a hoodie knowing her girlfriend loved hoodies from different countries.

and it was the last day since tomorrow, layla was performing a song at the 02 arena what alana had planned for her to play three of her songs at the captail jingebell ball.

____

layla walked through thorpe park with her mask on her face walking alongside her twin brother, vinny and avery as they finally got into the amusement park after coming through security with fans recognising layla and noah in line taking pictures and videos with them.

"hi,"

a girl stopped in front of the four of them, with layla smiling at the girl underneath her mask, "hey," the girl turned to layla smiling, "can i um, take a picture with you?"

layla nods her head, "okay," she looked at the girl, "mask on or off?" she questioned if the girl wanted layla to take a picture without their masks on or with their masks on, "um on,"

layla nods her head looking towards noah who held the girl's phone in hand with layla's arm coming around the girl's shoulder looking to her brother, posing slightly.

avery chuckled looking at her best friend who put a peace out sign to the camera when noah hands the phone back to the girl after taking four or five pictures of them, "thank you," layla smiles, "have a lovely day,"

noah takes his sister's hand on the way to thorpe park, the three of them paid for them to get to the front quicker with layla paying for her childhood friend with them going onto saw first, "come on,"