miami baby

anna kissed her girlfriend's forehead once they pulled apart from each other with noah, blake, vinny, kio, amanda and more of her friends waited for her and anna to say goodbye, "bye bub,"

"i love you,"

layla smiles, "i love you too," kio comes towards the couple, "aww, ain't you two cute?" he said to them before turning to anna with his arm now around layla's shoulders, "well, we've got to skedaddle but we'll see you soon boon,"

layla slightly frowned at her girlfriend when kio pulls layla away from her girlfriend who stood at the entrance of the airport watching as layla was being taking away by kio to go to their jet.

"okay, okay,"

layla moved kio's arm off of her turning back not seeing her girlfriend standing there anymore, "and she's gone, thanks for that kio," she said with a slight glare walking to her brother who wrapped his arm around layla's shoulder dragging his suitcase behind him.

"hey, you okay?"

layla nods her head, "yeah, i'm just gonna miss anna for a few days," noah nods his head, "you two will be okay, it's only for two weeks," he said to his twin sister, layla running her hand through her hair, "i hope fred or anyone won't flirt with her,"

noah furrowed his eyebrows, "cause she's moving into a house by herself, but she's gonna have some of our friends there like fred and celia," she sighed, "and i know both of them are very flirty with my girlfriend,"

"hey, she only wants you,"

layla just nods her head at her brother's reassurance, "she'll always only want you," noah rubbed his sister's arm before letting go, going to walk beside blake as kio comes and stands beside layla.

layla ignored whatever kio said making her way into the private jet placing herself next to bryce, completely ignoring kio for what he did.

—————

"oh wow,"

kio came towards layla helping the girl bring her duffel bag down the private jet stairs due to her going with noah and their friends after the fight to bahamas for a few days after.

layla runs her hand through her hair, she had completely ignored kio from the whole plane ride here and now he's doing this, "thanks kio,"

he smiled at layla, "look, layla i just know that if you stayed with her for any longer then you wouldn't of wanted to leave her," layla nods her head, "that is true," she sighed.

they go into their uber with them putting their suitcases and duffel bags into the boot of the car, layla sitting down beside kio's friend or whatever she is to kio, amanda.

"hi,"

layla said to amanda smiling at the girl, "hi, i'm amanda, it's nice to finally meet you," layla smiled charmingly, "it's nice to meet you too," she sees kio looking at them, "kio talks about you a lot,"

amanda smiled at the mention of the wasian boy, "he talks a lot about you too," layla hummed, "suspicious," she said jokingly, "no, no—" amanda chuckled, "he was just telling me about who you're dating,"

"ahh,"

amanda looked at layla, "so you're dating anna?" layla nods her head, "isn't she the one who—" layla stopped whatever amanda was gonna say, "whatever you were gonna say, just don't say it," she said to amanda who stopped.

layla looks out of the window, "this is gonna be a long uber ride," she said leaning against her hand looking out of the window.

—————

layla opened her hotel room door with her key, closing her hotel room door behind her letting go of her suitcase and dropping her duffel bag onto the extra bed she had in her hotel room.

she runs her hand through her hair jumping onto her double bed smiling, looking around her hotel room, "this room is nice," she stated to herself, when somebody knocked at her hotel room, "layla?"

she then hears hears bryce outside her hotel room, layla stands up coming off of her double bed coming to the hotel room door opening it up letting bryce come into her room, "hey," he said smiling, "um, there's a boat, everyone's gonna go on in like an hour,"

layla nods her head to what bryce was saying, "so you coming?" layla nods her head, "yeah, just let me get changed," bryce nods his head, "everyone will be downstairs at like 12," layla nods her head thanking bryce who smiled hugging layla in his arms.

bryce comes out of layla's hotel room leaving the said girl all alone again when her iphone starts to vibrate in her pocket, she furrowed her eyebrows taking her phone out of her pocket seeing that it was her girlfriend facetiming her.

"hey bub—"

layla stops when she sees fred and celia holding anna's phone in hand, "hi layla!" the two said excitedly, "hey guys, where's anna?"

fred looked at layla, "she's downstairs, we took her phone without her realising," layla nods her head, "ah," she looked at them, "cool," she puts her phone onto the desk in her hotel room coming out of frame getting dressed into the bikini she was gonna wear with a tie dye shorts jumpsuit on over her bikini.

"guys, have you seen my phone—" anna stopped when she sees fred holding her iphone in hand, "what are you doing with my phone?"

layla then comes into the frame smiling seeing anna now behind fred and celia, "hey," anna smiles at the sight of her girlfriend, "hey bub, how's miami?"

layla makes a face, "it'd be better, if you were here, everyone's basically in like couples or like friendships," she stated to her girlfriend, "emma's there,"

"is she?" layla asked, "i didn't see her," anna looked at her girlfriend, "yeah, she went yesterday," layla smiled, "oh okay, i'll have someone to talk to,"

layla then sees the time 11:57, "bub, i need to go but i'll facetime you later?" anna nods her head, "yeah, bye,"

"by-bye,"

anna and layla both end the phone not saying their usual i love yous to each other when layla messaged anna saying that she loves her before putting her phone into the purse she held coming downstairs with her hotel room key now in her purse with her mask now on her face again.