CHAPTER 11 - THE OTHER WOMAN

Luke's POV

Whining Olivia is gone and replaced with sexy, purring, twerking Olivia.

Much better!

I had her screaming my name and moaning yesterday night. I just knew what I needed to do for her to shut up. Some good sex. No girl can stay mad at me after that. Yeah, I got skills in that area I'm proud of.

I smiled as I watched the twerking video she just sent me. Her ass was not well-rounded like Mina's but she knew how to move it in a sexy way.

Wait, when did I start comparing Olivia's ass to Mina's?

I still can't get over her offering me sex at the diner. Was she really that broke? Or maybe she just wanted to get some and was using the caravan as an excuse so she would not sound desperate. I see the way she looks at me too. I cannot deny that for a moment there, I almost took her up on her offer. But deep down I was also disappointed for some reason. I guess I expected more from her. I don't know why, but I did.

I said it before...all girls are shallow and vain.

Elijah opened my room door without knocking. We live in the same frat house. ''Dude, you aren't ready? You know it's Eco right?''

Our Economics professor was known to walk late students out of class most times.

'I'm ready', I said as I quickly brushed my hair. I grabbed my bag and we stepped out.

Elijah was studying public administration while I was a business major. We had some courses together, Micro- economics being one of them. Elijah is the son of the mayor of Derby, a nearby town. He had told me his father was aiming for the senate in a couple of years. Funny how we were both taking courses that will align us to continue in the legacies of our fathers. The only difference was, he did not want to be a public servant or politician. I had every intention of taking over my family business. I knew my dad will make me prove myself before he hands it over. So I was putting in my best here.

'You know you're coming home with me this Friday, right?' I told Elijah as we walked to class from the parking lot.

He gave me a questioning look. 'Again? You gotta start paying me for this trips bro'.

I shoved him and he laughed. 'It's Olivia's eighteenth birthday party. I know you're a party freak so...'

'I got plenty of parties here in Merton. Just say you need me to save your ass from her clingy claws'.

I glared at him.

'You know I'm right'. He smirked. I tried to shove him again but he dodged.

'What do you think I should get her?' I asked after a while.

Elijah shrugged. 'She's a girl. All girls like jewelry. Something expensive she can wear so her friends can see. She seems like that type of girl'

He was right but I scowled at him. ''Are you analyzing my girlfriend in front of me?''

He scoffed. ''you mean your future wife? When you say girlfriend you sound like you really like her''