• 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 •

part two of changed!
honestly, there might be a part three idk yet.

this one's pretty long too.

i was gonna put pics at the bottom to show you guys what 17/18 year old richie & stan would look like, but it's up to you guys to decide that lmao

"they're so warm compared to mine." stan chuckled while he held our hands together, comparing them.

i winced at the coldness, "get your cold hands away from me!"

he grinned, "that's not what you said last night..." he trailed off, grabbing my cheeks & squishing them together.

"shush!" i giggled & threw a piece of popcorn at him.
he grabbed the piece that fell onto his shirt, softly throwing it somewhere to the side.

he smiled before leaning in & connecting our lips.

the losers were currently over at bill's. his parents weren't home, so we were all watching a movie, but i was obviously occupied by something. or rather, someone.

stan rested his hand across my thighs, cuddling into me.
i threw an arm around him, suddenly feeling sleepy.

"this movie is so predictable." i whispered to him.

"i know, you can tell he's hiding under the bed!" he whispered back amusingly.

i breathed in stan's scent, immediately being hit with the strong smell of his shampoo.

"you smell good..." i said but immediately felt embarrassed, seeing as i was sniffing him.

he laughed quietly, his shoulders moving.
"thanks, babe."

i hummed before turning my attention back to the movie.

a few minutes later & i was already bored. i looked over at richie, only to see him intensely watching the movie.

i felt bad for him. yeah, he rejected me & made me feel humiliated... but now his friendship with stan was ruined.

they literally couldn't be anywhere near each other without bickering.

after that incident that happened in the car, they've been at each others throats.

i'm surprised they aren't arguing at the moment, just peacefully watching the movie.

i noticed i was staring, so i quickly turned back to the movie.

richie was sat on the other couch, squished between ben & mike.

he looked over at y/n, seeing her basically on top of stan.
he turned back to the movie but his mind wasn't on the film at all.

he realized after some time that he really did reject her. he was so blind, he couldn't believe that she was with stan now.

even though he knew she was stan's, he wouldn't stop. not until he could at least get her attention again.

there were nights where he stayed up late at night, crying.