• 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻* •

i don't usually do this, but we're gonna try it out & see how it's goes.

aged up to 18
(this is mainly for you who aren't 18)

warning: smut, kinda rushed

*not checked completely*

"what took you so long?" nick asked as he stepped aside, letting me into the house.

i immediately took my shoes off, "you said you weren't streaming until later so i don't understand what the big deal is... where's finn?"

nick crossed his arms, "he's upstairs. wanted to watch a movie before starting i guess." he walked over to the couch, sitting down & pulling out his phone.

i've been a friend of finn & nick for years now.
well i've been a friend of nick for years.

i've been finn's girlfriend for the past two years.

no one knows that finn & i are a couple. for all they know, i'm just close with him & his family.

i first met finn back in 2017. it was one of his concerts & i had caught him back stage where he was meeting other fans. i mentioned to him that i wanted to learn to play guitar.

ayla overheard & stepped into the conversation, she told me that she would love to teach me.

she gave me her phone number & her address, where their band would practice at the time.
i honestly was very suprised that she trusted me enough to give me her information.

after a few practices she invited me to hang out with them while they were practicing. i even showed off some things i learned from her.

finn was always helpful & very nice. i was glad that i caught him before he really blew up as an actor & musician. he definitely became closed off as he got older.

he finally introduced me to his family & we hit it off. i liked to watch finn & his brother livestream so they invited me on one time & ive been on almost everytime with finn ever since.

finns flirty comments & behavior never went unnoticed with me, of course he was a friendly person so i thought it was somewhat meaningless.

until calpurnia broke up.

the whole reason for me ever being friends with finn was because of calpurnia, but i figured since they wouldn't play music together anymore, finn wouldnt hang out with me as much.

but it was actually the opposite.
he wanted me around all the time, to the point where he became kind of clingy but i honestly didn't mind.

we started dating that same month calpurnia broke up, turns out he actually had a crush on me for a long time.

we've hooked up a couple times, it mainly started after his seventeenth birthday.

& somehow we've kept it a secret for this long.
of course his friends & nick have had their suspicions.

they noticed the way finn was touchy with me, the way my opinion always came before any of theirs & the way he somehow always made time for me.