𝗜𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

hey guys, i'm sure that you've noticed that my updates have been slow for the most part. first & foremost, i wanna ask how everyone is? how's school so far?

second, i wanted to say that the reason i haven't been able to update this book or my mr. wolfhard book much, is because i'm pretty sure my finn phase has disintegrated.

i left the fandom for many reasons & i just feel like finn has changed a lot (everyone changes as they get older, he just doesn't catch my attention anymore)

the finn that I was in love with, was the finn who was a huge nerd about movies & would make cool video's with his friends & on twitter.

the finn that was on his brothers twitch & would talk about random things, the finn that would like tons of fan art & the finn that was in calpurnia.

over the past year he's kind of gotten on my nerves & i noticed he just didn't seem the same & then i realized something.

we only see what he acts like on camera.

we don't know how he act when the phones & cameras are put away, he could be a total dick & we wouldn't ever know it.

basically what i'm saying is... i spent a good three-four years being in love with this guy, & i don't even know him or his personality.

his real one.

so i kinda fell out of love.

i also left the fandom because it's wayyy too toxic & no one will ever let other people in the fandom have their own opinion.

i'm not saying that i won't continued my other books, i'll definitely update them, it's just gonna take a while.

it's been hard for me to find motivation because my mental health is shit at the moment, as you know.

so my updates with probably be slow unless i'm extremely bored. at the moment i'm more focused on my new trevor book because i love him & it's spooky season. (go check it out, it's called lemon boy)

anyways, if you've made it this far, thank you so much for listening. i'm hoping that you all can understand why my books are taking forever to update compared to when i first started them (when i was still in love with finn)

you guys are mainly the reason i continue writing, so i feel it's only right to explain to you why i haven't been updating.

thank you,
- the author