Chapter Twenty-One

|{Changes}|

*Ring*

*Ring*

You slowly sat up from Yoongi's bed, only to be greeted with nobody by your side. That should've been expected.

You rub the tiredness from your eyes and pick up your phone, tracing your eyes toward the caller ID.

"Aisha?" You whisper to yourself, your fingers cover your lips in almost shock. It's like you forgot about everyone you've ever known before you met the 'bangtan boys'.

Once it's settled in that she's actually calling you, you pick up the phone in a rush. You wait for her to say something.

"Y/n? Hello?" Her tender voice carry's through the line making you feel nostalgic.

"Hey . . . Aisha, what have you been up too?" You almost croak out, you can hear Aisha's sigh on the other line.

"What happened to you, is everything okay?" She asks in her endearing mother like voice. She's only met with silence from your end. "I know you Y/n, this doesn't sound like you. Something happened, let me come get you." Aisha offered, it was like your eyes lit up, but only for a few seconds until you frowned again. There was no way she could save you, you're too far in.

"I-I'm okay, I was just um in the middle of something." You lie, sounding not convincing at all. You were trying to convince yourself everything was fine, the guys love you and you wouldn't want to drag Aisha with you to your current situation.

"Busy doing what?" She softly chuckles. You could almost see her eye roll play in your head.

"Um . . ." Your eyes lurked at your surroundings and you noticed your clothes on the floor next to Yoongi's bed. You looked down at your naked body and covered yourself better with the blankets.

"Yeah I didn't think so, at least let me come over tonight, please?" She begged but you weren't sure.

"The guys probably wouldn't appreciate a guest." You said.

"Since when have you ever cared what they thought?" Aisha sassily spoke through the phone.

Since they said they loved me. "I don't know, uh . . ." You sighed and rubbed your temples, noticing the pounding in your head. " . . . does tomorrow morning work?" You asked, knowing they wouldn't be there then.

Besides Aisha's right, when have you ever cared what they thought before.

"Okay perfect, I really want to check up on you. Just because I went to college doesn't mean I don't miss ya, y'know?" You could hear her smile in her cheeky breath.

"I miss you too." You quietly said and she did her same chuckle again.

"Y/n!" You hear a yelling coming from downstairs.

"I've gotta go Aisha but I'll see you tomorrow." You said and hung up, not giving her a chance to reply.

You quickly put on your clothes from the floor and fix up your hair before running down the stairs to greet the guys.

"What would you guys like for breakfast?" You ran towards the kitchen area where all the guys stood.

"Breakfast?" Namjoon eyed you and laughed. "It's almost one in the afternoon."

Your face softly turned a light shade of red. "Um right sorry." You look down before feeling hands on your shoulders. You turn around to face Hoseok who has a warm comforting smile for you.

"Hey, it happens?" He pulls you into an embrace making you feel confused by the randomness of it. Although you could notice the silent fury present in all of the other guys eyes. "Besides you probably got caught up with other things." You pull away from him and look up into his loving and tender eyes.

"Wait- Hoseok are you drunk again?" You genuinely asked, making a reaction of laughter from the men behind you. "What's so funny?" And why are you guys being so nice?

You decided to use their good moods to ask them a question. "Would it be okay . . ." You pause and softly clear your throat nervously when all of their attention is on you. " . . . if Aisha was able to spend the night tomorrow— I'll have all the cleaning done, I promise!" You blurt out the last part for reassurance. Considering they don't like you leaving it would be nice if you could have a friend even if it's just for a night.

They silently stare at each other. Their glances are returned but none are answered. Until it is eventually decided that Jin would become the "spokesperson".

"Y/n . . ." He slowly walks up to you and places his hands on your shoulder, "you do so much already, of course, this is your house now too, is it not?" He retorts.

"Thank you." You slightly bow.

"Also Y/n just to let you know, since it is the holidays most of our staff will be home, so groceries will be up to you, I can come keep company of course." Jin brings up after the few seconds of awkward silence.

"Sounds good, if you guys don't mind I will get groceries now then." You reply and Jin nods before you run upstairs to get ready.

"Wait Y/n."

You turn around before reaching the steps of the stairs to see Jimin behind you.

"If you don't mind, could you help me with something later tonight?" Jimin asked and you nod to him with a soft smile before continuing up the steps.

"Jin, why would you say that?" Taehyung says to the eldest.

"What did I say wrong?" He scowls to the younger.

"Y/n is ours, forever. I don't care about your dumb plan, I rather stick with Yoongi's, she won't listen if we're nice all the time."

"That's childish Taehyung, it's not some "scheme" it's just human decency." The boys begin to bicker, creating two separate sides to their whole goal.

Yoongi smirks silently while leaning on the counter. He pulls out his pack of menthols before making his way outside, waving with his back to the bickering boys on his way out. Yoongi knew that chaos would occur, they would never just pick one side.

~~

A/N:
POSSESSIVE IS BACK
This was a more boring chapter but I needed to get back into the swing of things, so if you're here to read this after 3 years, thank you so much for sticking with me :)