Chapter Seven

• • • • •

|{Promotion}|

You get back home super late that night. You were too tired to talk to anybody but you needed to talk to your mother about the deal you were offered. She sat on the couch with a cup of tea.

You went over and sat next to her on the couch, she looked over when she felt the weight of you next to her. "Y/n honey, your back!" Your mother hugs you tightly. You smile at her, "Yes I'm home, can I talk with you about something?" She nods, her face turning serious at your request.

"So I was offered a 'promotion'." You bite your lip preventing the rest from coming out and she softly smiles, "That's a good thing right?" She asks and you slowly nod, "Kind of."

"Why what's the matter?" She asked confused putting down her cup of tea.

"Well, I would get triple payments but I'd have to stay at the job 24/7." You said sadly.

"I don't care how much they pay, we need you here." She says pushing your hair behind your ears. "Y-yes but the payments could really help dad, and they'd send the money to you every week." You say keeping in your tears.

You do feel like your being a little over dramatic but you don't want to leave them all.

"Your father wouldn't allow it honey, we all need you here, we can do well with what we have." She said going in for a hug. You hug your mother tightly. You felt guilty for not taking the offer but you'd anything your mother persisted.

~~~~~

"What do you mean your not taking it!?" Yoongi yells at you as he stands up from the couch, "That was a one time offer and you blew it." He continued. His anger was no joke.

But why would he be so angry about that?

Namjoon came over to him and grabbed his arm pissing Yoongi off more. Yoongi left his grip and waved him away.

"Hyung please calm down, we're all sad." Jungkook said like a little silent baby in the corner.

"Well some are worse than others." Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

You just stand there star struck by how their acting. They just wanted to 'promote' you and you didn't take it, in a real job who would be mad? You fumble with your fingers not paying any more attention to the scene in front of you.

You feel someone grab your hands and you look up to face them. Jin looked down at you with a somber look. "Just think about it for a few more days, please?" He pleaded and you couldn't say no to that face so you nodded and the boys cheered happily, except Yoongi.

"Oh so the bitch gets extra days." Yoongi said aggressively. Namjoon scoffs, "Yoongi there's no need to be rude." Namjoon looks at you, your about to burst into tears. What is up with you being so dramatic lately.

"No Y/n it's okay, that's just how Yoongi expresses his love." Namjoon said to comfort you. You sniffle and nod at him. Gosh why are you showing yourself being weak? You looked at Yoongi and his eyes turned from dark to sympathetic in a way. In a flash he stormed out of the room. Upset. Your still not sure why.

"If you need me, call." You said before leaving the room. Might as well clean since your a maid. You just go off to do your job.

After a while the main parts of the house seem spotless. You decide to go check out the rooms to see if they need cleaning and if they do, then you'll clean them.

You enter a room. Obviously Yoongi's because of his computer and notebooks. His room had crumpled up papers everywhere. Even if you don't seem on good terms with him you decide to go clean it. It's your job.

You pick up one of the crumpled papers and you curiously unwrap it. It said "First Love" you were curious on who it was for. The more you read the lyrics on the crinkled paper you saw it was about a piano and his love for music. After reading it, he seemed like a better guy than he was. You couldn't believe who wrote this acted like 'that'.

"Why would he crumple this, it's so good." You found yourself speaking aloud to yourself. Your startled when you hear a voice behind you. "If you think it's good enough I might as well do it." You gasp and turn around to see Yoongi, he just shrugs.

"Y-Yoongi, what are you doing here?" You ask out of nervousness. You really need to stop speaking to yourself out loud.

He chuckles, "It's my room." He comes over to you and takes the paper out of your hands and he grazes his fingertips over your hand. "Also. . ." He said not continuing making you look him in the eyes waiting for him to say something else.

He smirks, "That's not how you address me." He said in a husky voice. You roll your eyes and fold your arms across your chest. "I won't call you Master."

He scoffs at your response, "I guess I'll have to teach you how to listen." He said right before he pushed you against the wall. Your arms immediately go to your side. He grabs your arms and pins them above your head with his hands.

His lips smash onto yours. His lips move roughly but rhythmically with yours. He pulls away with a shine in his eye, "You didn't try to pull away, you seem to be taking the punishment well." He says and you scoff. He ignores it and he moves his lips over to your neck.

He kisses all around your neck. He sucks on your sensitive skin making a light moan escape your mouth. You can feel his smirk on your neck. It's so strange you haven't tried to fight back. Were you taking in your punishment? No, definitely not, you just wanted Yoongi. Were you going to admit that? No. Welp it seems a little angsty.

The sexual tension filled the air as he rushed his hand to your pants. He put his hand down your pants and you gasped as he slid his hand down your panties. He started to finger you. He kissed your lips and you caught yourself moaning in his mouth.

After a few minutes you felt yourself getting closer. He could tell you were too, so he stopped kissing you and your moans weren't muffled anymore. You couldn't help it, Yoongi's hands were something else.

He smirks and asks, "What's my name." His fingers move faster. You plead, "Y-Yoongi please don't make-" His finger slows down and you whine. "What's my name?" He says.

"M-Master." You managed to get out before he moved his fingers faster making you cum. He pulls his fingers out of your pants and licks them. "Nice kitten, being good for your master, that's your treat for tonight." You make a disgusted face at him for licking his fingers after. He just smirks and exits the room leaving you confused.

Why do they always leave you like that?

You make sure to leave the house as soon as possible. Avoiding the gazes you got every so often from each member. They better not bug you again today.