Chapter Fourteen

|{He Was Right}|

"Outfit?"

"Check."

"Hair?"

"Check."

"Accessories?"

"Check."

"Okay so everything that's needed to be packed is packed and everything that they need to know about hair is ready?"

"Should be sir." You respond to their manager.

"Y/n I never knew you'd be such a wonder to have around, don't worry I'll make sure the press blows over this whole 'rumor' soon." He says and gives you a genuine smile.

You nod at him but then frown. "Well it's just that . . ."

"What do you mean dearie?" He asked as he sorted through his papers.

"I seem to definitely be a lot more than a maid, it's not rumors." You said and he stopped what he was doing to turn and look at you.

"Someone is ratting you out and we won't fail till we find he, she, them, it-"

"No!" You said cutting him off which left him confused. "Uh sorry Sejin I mean thanks." You said and looked back down. He softly chuckles.

"Thanks for everything, I'll see you later." He started to walk away but stopped at the door frame. "And don't be so gloomy I have your back and the guys out there enjoy you." He said.

You looked back up at him and forced a smile. "Thanks Sejin." You said and he nodded before officially leaving.

It's all just too much. They can't catch Jihoon, you can't let them. You also really just want to see your family and Aisha, it's been too long. Maybe they'll let you. They've been more lenient and nicer than before.

If you talk to Jihoon now it might blow his cover so you decide to chill for the rest of the day before they come back so you can ask to go home.

The day finally came to an end after hours of continuous binging of your favorite show. You heard the door open and you left your room to see the exhausted boys in front of you.

"Amother day of hard work am I right guys?" Namjoon said with a little laugh at the end and the others nod or hum in response. Sejin notices you and smiles.

"It looks like there's someone here to see you." He says and you mentally face palm. You wanted to wait until after they were more healed after their exhaustion.

You slowly entered the room as all their attention was drawn to you. You saw them still in their stage outfits. They were clearly too tired to change right away. Their outfits were perfect on them. You did help pick them out but the frocks just look ten times better on them.

"Is there something you need?" Jin asked and you slowly nodded. "Go ahead."

"Uhm, I've stayed here for a while . . ." You clear your throat. "And I was uh wondering if I could go home . . . for just a few days, to see my family." You paused so many times you weren't even sure if you were speaking right.

Yoongi scoffs and gets up walking out of the room, ignoring his drowsiness. You sighed and looked down.

Jin began speaking, "I'm not sure if right now is the right time-"

"What do you mean!?" You were furious, your father could die any day and they're still like, 'it's not the right time' you don't even do that much here anymore. Missing a paycheck or two shouldn't kill you.