Chapter Eighteen

|{Moment}|

Jungkook smiled, "Really, hyung?"

"Absolutely not, although you guys can have fun yourselves." You said while getting up and going to grab your discarded clothing. "Awfully brave now, aren't we?" Jungkook said as he stared at your naked body before him.

"I mean I was just about to thank Hoseok here." You said, already losing half of your sanity. Not to mention your clouded mind and vision from the fatigue over-bearing you.

"What for?" Hoseok asked while sitting up. "For . . . let's say showing me appreciation." You say to him. Of course the tiniest amount of affection would make you feel better with the rest of the world against you.

"Please don't get that idea, I love you because of you, not because of your body." Hoseok said and it made your heart flutter. It was so strange how you didn't know him that well but he just straight up said he loved you. Jungkook put his arm around your shoulder and laughed. "Look you made her blush." He said.

You walked off of him, considering that you're clothing-less and you roll your eyes to Jungkook. You move your attention back to Hoseok and smile to him. "I-I love you too but . . ." You say returning the favor but soon look down. "How can we decide that, if we haven't known each other that long?" You asked and he softly frowned.

"The moment will come when you'll understand." He said, talking to you as if you were a little child and he was your parent which left you confused.

"What do you mean the moment will come?" You asked, brows raised. He just chuckled and directed the conversation off topic. "Aren't you a little cold?" He asked and you looked down again forgetting the fact that your clothes are not on.

"Well I was hoping to take a shower." You said and he laughed. "And you plan on leaving the room like that? The guy's will for sure devour you." Hoseok said wide-eyed. Your cheeks slightly blush up and you softly giggle. "Oh yeah . . . I guess." You said and Hoseok nodded while getting up.

His member hardened once again by just seeing you. "You can use my bathroom, and if you need company I'm here." He says smirking and Jungkook pouts. "No! I'm here!" He says complaining and you laugh.

"I think it should be my decision-" You said leading them on. "and I think it should be-" They both looked at you widely like a new born baby. "No one." You said and ran into Hoseok's bathroom before they could make an objection.

You finally get to reward yourself with a hot-cleansing shower to wash off your sins. Although no amount of scrubbing you do will stop you from going to hell, it's not like you had a spot in heaven anyways.

You can see all the bruises and marks left from those guys. Either their rough or you'll fragile as heck. Everything has started to feel better now. Maybe you're going crazy but either way you feel excepted back into the world again. If these guys haven't known you that long and already 'love' you then you can feel human again. Having the love of another person. Is that toxic thinking?

The more you think about it though . . . what Hoseok said, and your dreams it all seems to have a pattern. Some memories of when you first met the guys, tiny slip ups they had that were just seemingly mishaps start to make more sense. Some come to your mind quicker than others.

Jimin takes you outside, "Why the hell do you work there!?" He harshly spits out. You scrunch your eyebrows, "Why do you care? I'll be back at your house in the morning anyways." "Because- UGH NEVERMIND!"