Chapter Nine

• • • • •

|{Hungry}|

*Present*

"How could you do this, I don't love you!" You say rudely to your own mother. "Honey, you were tricked, you don't understand."

"Oh I understand perfectly fine, how could you do this to me!?" You spit out. "It's for your own good." Your mother pleads with tears almost forcing there way down her cheek. You roll your eyes, "I will go back to them, no matter who tries to take me away from them."

"Oh, honey-" Your mother whispers to herself sadly. "AH WATCH OUT!" It came so quick. You could've died. . .

You wake up gasping for air. A nightmare although, it seems so real as if it actually happened. "What the heck is going on?" You ask yourself now in the room you stay at.

You've been living with these guys for a week now and it does not get easier. They get mad at you when you don't do something but they don't even tell you what they want.

These nightmares have been happening to you for years but since you've moved in here they've gotten worse. Like your subconscious is trying to tell you something. Who knows?

"Y/n are you okay?" A worried Jin asks as he rushes into your room. "I mean you could knock." You suggest sitting up from your bed as you wipe the beads off sweat off of your forehead.

Jin sighs, "I know this 'living change' affects you a ton but you just need to know I'm worried for you."

You frown, "Yes I know and I'm sorry." You say. "I heard you scream are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah it was just a nightmare."

"You look a little warm." He says going up to you and touching your forehead. "I'm fine Jinnie." You say and he moves his hand away from your forehead and smiles at you.

You could see a light tint of pink in his cheeks. You smile at him, "I should probably start working." You say.

"Oh there's no need I already cleaned." He said as you stood up. "Oh, but-"

"No it's fine, I prefer it." He said cutting you off. "Well now what?" You ask, unsure of what to do next.

"It can be a chill day, you can go take a shower I'll be in the kitchen cooking something." He says. "Let me help." You suggest and he shakes his head. "It's fine I'll make you something." He spoke with a shrug.

You smile to him, "Thank you." He walks out of your room and you listen to him and decide to take a shower. You close the door and strip yourself of your clothes. You enter the shower and use the products already in there. Like they were always suspecting you.

It's weird.

They already had stuff in there that you used. But how did they know that? You shake it off and get out. You put on the clean towel and walk out of the bathroom. You see Namjoon sitting on your bed.

You cover yourself more, "Namjoon what are you doing in here?!" He smirks, "I'm hungry." He spoke. "Well perfect because Jin is out there cook-"

"I don't want that." You cross your arms and raise an eyebrow confused. "Then what do you want?"

"You." He spoke deeply and stood up slowly coming closer to you. You wrapped your towel tighter around you. "What are you talking about, I can make you food if you so please." You say slowly backing away from him.

"I think what you have is enough." He said coming closer to you. You eventually hit a wall and now he's inches away from you. He puts his hands on each side of the wall by you and smashes his lips to yours.

You try to push him away, your so confused on why these guys are acting like this. You literally just met them not that long ago. He pulls away and you look at him confused. "N-Namjoon, what are you doing?"

His hands travel to your towel and in one swift move he unravels it. Now your just standing there completely naked. His smirk turns evil and his eyes fill up with lust. You hadn't talked to him that much before but from what you could tell before you thought he wouldn't be like this.

You cover yourself and he moves your hands away. He kisses down your neck and jawline. Making a light moan escape your lips. Why must a sin feel so good? His thick lips move down and down. Until he reaches your core, aching to be touched.

He gets down on his knees and he puts his arms around your thighs tightening them so you don't escape. Do you even want to at this point.

You gasp once you feel his tongue touch your womanhood. "N-Namjoon." You cover your mouth from allowing any more words to come out.

Feelings you've never felt before appear. Who would've known that this is what your job seems to be. Eventually you feel yourself getting close.

Your moans get louder and your breaths more staggered. He licks faster. You reach your climax and he pulls away licking his lips. He stands back up and kisses you. "Thanks for the dinner, Jagiya." Your eyes widen and you blush.

He walks out and you quickly put your towel back on. In almost an instant Jin enters the room. "Y/n what's taking you so long?" He asked and finally looked in your direction.

"Uhm." Is all you can say as you still breath heavily. "Your acting like you've seen a ghost." He said with a laugh.

"Out!"

"But."

"I'm not changed!" He rushes out of the room startled and you just slide your back down your wall. Of course it happened again and you didn't stop him or really try. It's like they do something to you.

They make you feel at home.

~~~~~

Jin rushes back into the kitchen greeted by the others. "What's the rush?" Jungkook asks Jin as he puts more piles of food on his plate.

"Y/n's acting weird." Jin says and looks at all of them suspiciously, "Who did it?"

"Namjoon did I told him, it's the next part of the plan." Yoongi says and Jin nods. "I completely protested but I guess if its supposed to work." Namjoon said.

"But didn't you enjoy it hyung?" Taehyung asked disappointed that he wasn't chosen for the next part. "Of course, but I don't want to force her into anything, she means everything to me." He said.

"Well same with us." Hoseok said before putting another spoonful of food into his mouth.

"We should probably stop talking about this so openly." Yoongi suggested. "Yeah she could come any minute." Jimin added.

"Who's she?" You ask walking into the dining room. "Uh no one, here have some food I made you a plate." Jin said pointing to the one empty seat for you.

"Alright, thanks." You say and go sit by him in the spot. "There's no need to thank me, it was really my pleasure." He says and you giggle. "Oh sorry about kind of kicking you out of my room." You say to him and he just laughs.

You don't notice but all the boys stare at Jin a little envious.

A/N
Does it make sense yet? I hope not haha but if you want to leave your theories then go ahead hehe